War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius prepares to land too in the west on iOS and Android, after the success in the Japanese market that led the title to total more than 9 million downloads.
Set ad Ardra, before the events of Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (title released on mobile in 2016), War of the Visions will be available in the spring and Square Enix has announced the opening of pre-registrations, currently only on Google Play.
By registering, users, in addition to receiving a notification (or performing automatic installation) as soon as the title is officially available, will be able to obtain some game objects based on the number of pre-registrations:
- 50,000 reg: 250 Visior, Gil Snapper (L) x20
- 100,000 reg: 250 Visor, NRG Restore (L) x5
- 150,000 reg: 250 Visiore, Weapon – Excalibur (UR)
- 200,000 reg: 250 Visiore, Vision Card – Aquatic Songstress, Siren (UR)
- 250,000 reg: 250 Visiore, Unit – Y?shtola (MR)
- 300,000 reg: 1,000 Visior
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a Strategic RPG characterized by a deep gameplay, involving battles and characters with peculiar characteristics and abilities. In addition to the missions related to the main storyline, War of the Visions will guarantee more than 200 secondary assignments with the possibility of obtaining interesting rewards.