NIU unveils the entire range of Smart electric scooters at EICMA 2018. The pre-orders of the N and M series models were launched last September, while in October the fundraising campaign was launched on Indiegogo with the aim of starting marketing with a discount dedicated to first buyers who trusted the brand.
The NGT and M + models presented in the last few months, we remind you, have a Bosch motor, respectively from 3.000W and 1.200W and reach a maximum speed of 70km / h which allows you to drive in the city for a week with a range of 100km with just one charging. The price, still reduced compared to 2019, respectively of 2,299 euros and 3,999 euros.
- 1 NIU UPro
- 2 Refurbished iPads, discounted and ready for delivery on Amazon
- 3 The new Seat Leon offers advanced connectivity in and out of the car
- 4 Nissan offers 240 cars for Civil Protection
- 5 Ferrari, an app to protect employee health
- 6 The driverless shuttle arrives at the destination even with breakdowns
- 7 Amazon Blink Mini the compact, complete and inexpensive security camera
- 8 Honda Jazz Hybrid, the fourth generation models arrive in Italy
- 9 Gocycle G3 the folding bike with pedal assistance that is managed from the iPhone
- 10 Jaguar is printing 3D protective visors for healthcare professionals
- 11 The new Seat Leon offers five different types of propulsion
- 12 The new Seat Leon offers advanced connectivity in and out of the car
- 13 Contactless thermometer to measure fever on offer for only 36 euros
- 14 To stop the Coronavirus, Apple and Google will make iPhone and Android talk
- 15 What Italians in quarantine are looking for on Google: microphones, webcams and computers
- 16 eBay withdraws all mask ads. What should those who bought them do?
- 17 iPhone SE 2020 expected next week, iPhone 12 top in October
- 18 Amazon Pantry Promotion: free shipping by purchasing 5 products from the selection
- 19 The new Google keyboard helps you write in Braille
- 20 Learning by doing, learning by doing: how to become an Apple System Engineer
- 21 Ultimate guide: how to choose SD memory cards, micro SD cards and more
- 22 The best Lightning cables for iPhone and iPad
- 23 GaN power supplies and chargers, how they work and which to choose
- 24 The best chargers to quickly charge iPhone, iPad and Mac
- 25 Masks and Face ID don't get along: how to do it
- 26 What to do if Safari doesn't open on Mac
- 27 Ultimate guide: how to choose SD memory cards, micro SD cards and more
- 28 Selective Time Machine backup, how to exclude some files
- 29 Ten hidden little news from macOS 10.15 Catalina
With the Milan fair dedicated to engines, NIU showed the entire range of Smart electric scooters to the public, taking the opportunity to also present some new models.
NIU U-Mini (UM)
The most interesting U-Mini, younger brother of another new entry (UPro), designed for younger generations. It weighs only 39 kg and offers a more light and free driving experience as it represents the meeting point between a scooter and an electric bicycle thanks to the innovative pedals. One fixed and the other for driving, which can be interchanged at will. For this reason it reminds a little of the legendary Garelli but for the marketing in Italy we have to wait: The company has in fact decided to launch it initially in China, where it will be available in five different colors. Soon to – they ensure – will arrive in foreign markets.
upro it has a simpler design than the NIU M and N series scooters. It weighs just 60 kg and is mainly designed for those who want an easy scooter to move around the city. It is the smartest version of NIU, with an 800W Bosch motor, keyless ignition, engine block and a very light and removable lithium battery – it weighs only 5 kg – from Panasonic. This is already available in four colors: red, blue, white and black at a price of 1,899 euros.
Also new N-Sharing, an electric scooter designed for the B2B market. Since 2017 the company has in fact participated in numerous sharing projects in collaboration with various companies in different cities such as GoUrban in Vienna, Cabify's Movo in Madrid and Europcar's Scooty in Brussels and Antwerp.
This model is the natural continuation of NIU's support for the sharing economy: it has the same characteristics as the N series, but equipped with dual Panasonic 60V 29Ah batteries which combined reach an output of 3.48 kW.
The latest scooter presented by NIU at EICMA 2018 N-Cargo, revisited version of the N series and designed to meet the needs of the market dedicated to home deliveries. Equipped with a reinforced boot, it allows you to reach the right speed and guarantees the performance needed to meet the needs of the home distribution industry.