FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
GUIDE: how to jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, 5c and 4S, iPod and iPad with PP Jailbreak on Mac
IOS 8.1.2 jailbreak tool with Mac arrives (GUIDE AND DOWNLOAD)
The untethered jailbreak of iOS 8.1.2 for iPhone, iPod and iPad finally available in a stable way and with automatic installation of Cydia thanks to the PPjailbreak program,which is now fully compatible with Mac.
Great news for users who have an Apple device and a computer (fixed or portable) with Mac operating system. It is finally possible to make the jailbreak a device updated to iOS 8.1.2 using a Mac computerthanks to the release of the PP Jailbreak program for Mac, therefore compatible with all Apple home computers.
To date there was not a iOS 8 jailbreak program on Mac, but finally the PPjailbreak software has been released, specifically for Mac, which allows you to jailbreak iPhone, iPod and iPad directly from Mac in an easy, fast and automatic way. In a few steps, therefore, using the PPjailbreak program it will be possible to iljailbreak also from Mac on any Apple device. A long-awaited program that has finally been released by the developers.
Even if the PPjailbreak program has just been released, at the moment there are no negative feedbacks: the software works well and in a few moments it allows you to jailbreak on iPhone, iPod and iPad directly from Mac.
If you don't know how to use PPjailbreak on Mac, you can follow the guide below. Obviously you have to follow it at your own risk, taking all responsibility for what you do. Having said that, let's see the guide to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 (and earlier) on Mac with PPjailbreak.
Step by Step Guide: How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 with PP Jailbreak from Mac
iPhone 6 PlusiPhone 6iPhone 5SiPhone 5CiPhone 5iPhone 4SiPad Air 2iPad AiriPad 4iPad 3iPad 2iPad Mini 3iPad Mini 2iPad MiniiPod Touch 5
The guide is fairly simple to follow, but do everything at your own risk, as already mentioned. That said, let's start with the various steps.
- First of all you have to restore your iPhone to iOS 8.1.2 and then, from the settings, you have to disable the Find My iPhone function, the code lock and place the device in airplane mode.
- Now you need to connect iPhone / iPod / iPad to the Mac via a special USB cable.
- Download the PP Jailbreak for Mac program from HERE and click on the ppjailbreak.dmg file on the desktop to mount the volume.
- Now you have to drag the .app file to the PP folder in the Applications folder to correctly install the app on your Mac. Then start the PP.app program in the Applications folder to start it and check that your Apple device is correctly recognized.
- Now you have to uncheck the pp box in the lower left corner by removing the tick, then you must click the button in the center of the screen to start the jailbreak process.
- Confirm the operation by clicking on the button in the lower right corner of the screen on the next page to proceed.
- Now you just have to wait for the jailbreak process to complete, which will take a few moments.
- You will notice a green tick when the program has completed the operation.
- At this point, you just have to wait for the device to reboot. You will notice that the Cydia icon will appear on the screen: deactivate airplane mode and start Cydia to finish configuring the program and complete the jailbreak.
The procedure seems long, but takes no longer than 5-7 minutes.
In case of problems, here is a complete and well-made video that guides you step by stepiPhone, iPod and iPad jailbreak on Mac. For doubts or questions, use the comments at the end of the article.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (TagsToTranslate) apple (t) Cydia (t) guides (t) ipad (t) iPhone (t) iPod (t) jailbreak