Do you want to know how to perform the Jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 11? In this guide I will explain all the steps to run it without too much effort. The tool that allows you to get the IOS 11 jailbreak on all 64bit devices it's calledElectra.
The new security measures introduced by Apple in the new operating systems have made the development of this new tool very difficult. But the developers have not given up and have released for all owners of iOS devices updated to version 11, a stable tool withCydia fully functional. Before proceeding, make sure your iPhone or iPad meets the requirements listed below.
How to make Jailbreak iOS 11
Requirements and precautions
- The toolElectra compatible with the following versions of iOS 11:
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
- The Jailbreak compatible with all iPhones and iPads updated to iOS 11:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro 12.9 "(1st and 2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5 ", iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6G
- Make sure you make a complete backup of your device. In this way, should you encounter problems, you can restore your device without losing data or applications.
- Charge your iPhone or iPad before proceeding with this guide.
Jailbreak Guide iOS 11 iPhone and iPad with Electra
To perform the Jailbreak of your iPhone and iPad updated to iOS 11, a few simple steps are necessary, below you will list them. Follow them carefully to perform the procedure without any problems.
- The first thing you need to do is download the latest version of the toolElectra. You can download it from the official website by clicking on the button Download. The downloaded file has an extension.ipa. If you have never heard of this extension, you should know that this is the format of the applications that are installed on iOS devices.
NOTE:download the Electra tool only from the official developer website to avoid downloading versions containing malware or viruses.
- Now download the program to your PC or MacCydia Impactor. This tool is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the PC via the Lightning cable.
- Start the programCydia Impactor.
- Drag the Electra file with the IPA extension previously downloaded into the tool.
- A window will be shown where you will have to enter your Apple ID account's email address.
- Press OK and then enter your account password. Give confirmation.
NOTE: if you have 2-step verification enabled on your Apple ID account, you need to create an ad-hoc password in your account settings. To do this go to the site appleid.apple.com and login with your data. In the section Safety click on Edit. Finally under the heading APP SPECIFIC PASSWORDS select Generate password. You will be asked to enter a password tag. Type Electra. Copy the proposed password and paste it in the window of Cydia Impactor to proceed.
- Cydia Impactor will start uploading and installing the tool on your iPhone or iPad.
- When the installation is finished you will not be able to open the newly installed app. To be able to use it, go to Settings -> General -> Device management (or Profile and device management).
- Click on your email address and then on Authorize email address to grant all permits to Electra.
At this point the most done. Now all you have to do is start the appElectra and click on the buttonJailbreakto start the process. Three processes will be performed, the second of which could take longer than the others. If the device restarts completely normal.
At the end of the process, restart the appElectra. If the message appearsAlready jailbroken then the process was successful. Now you should also be able to see and run the well-known storeCydia to install all tweaks and alternative apps.
How does the Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11 work?
The JailbreakElectra semi-untethered type. This means that if you restart your device, the jailbreak will be disabled. You will not be able to use all installed tweaks and Cydia crasher at startup. But do not worry. You will only need to start the E app againlectra to regain the Jailbreak and be able to continue using the tweaks already installed.
Why can't I start the Electra app anymore?
The appElectra it can be performed only for 7 days after its installation. After this time period, starting the app it will crash. To solve the problem you just need to run the installation procedure as shown above. By doing so, you can start againElectra and run iOS 11 Jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad.
Were you able to perform the Jailbreak of your iPhone and iPad updated to iOS 11? If you have any problems let us know through the comments at the end of the article.