By admin Tuesday 5 May 2020
A few days after the arrival of the new iPhone SE, Amazon has decided to lower the prices of the successor of the iPhone X, iPhone XS, equipped with a 5.8-inch OLED screen, two 12-megapixel rear cameras and a 7-megapixel front camera.
iPhone XS boasts an IP68 certification, Apple A12 Bionic processor (Quad-Core) and obviously includes the Face ID introduced in the previous model.
Two models are currently available at a discount on Amazon:
The two proposals include free shipping. Given the attractiveness of the product and the significant discount, for, if you want to make sure the purchase we recommend you hurry!
iPhone XS: the technical sheet
- Screen: Liquid Retina LCD 6,1
- Processor: A12 Bionic
- Memory: 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4X
- Battery: 2658 mAh
- Main camera: Dual 12 megapixel rear camera wide angle and ultra wide angle
- Front camera: 7 megapixel front camera
- Operating system: iOS 13.3
- dimensions: 70.9 x 143.6 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 177 grams
- Reload: Fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Safety: Face ID
New iPhone SE: Available on Amazon
The new low-cost iPhone SE finally available also on Amazon.