If you've recently switched from an iPhone to the new LG G4, after appreciating splendid design in real leather or the quality of the photos taken by the 16 megapixel camera you'll need to transfer some things from the iOS world to the Android world. Our guide will explain you how to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 by following the procedure below.
Devices such as the Galaxy S6 and LG G4 were purchased from many users who previously owned some iPhone. The G4 offers a unique design, with a real leather back cover, a huge 5.5-inch quad-HD screen and one of the best phones available at the moment. The important things about cuisi have the need to transfer from an iPhone when switching to Android are the photos, the videos, the music documents. But in this guide we want to focus our attention especially on transferring music from iTunes to LG G4 in a simple way.
How to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4
To transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 you need to use a USB cable and follow one of the methods that we propose below, like the classic one, click and drag efile folders or transfer them with a single click using osoftwareo tool also through the WiFi network.
1 Method: select and drag (Drag & Drop)
My preferred method for transferring music from iTunes to LG G4 and having maximum control is simply to use the method drag & drop by connecting LG G4 to a Windows or Mac computer and manually dragging the entire iTunes music folder onto it. You can also choose only some albums, some songs, or move the entire folder to LG G4. Or simply copy everything on a micro-SD card and insert it into the G4. Let's see how.
- First you need to find where the iTunes music is stored on your computer. Below we propose the usual routes where we can find it.
- Windows XP C: Documents and Settings (username) Documents Music iTunes
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8 C: (username) Music iTunes
- Mac OS X / users / username / Music / iTunes
- Once you have found your iTunes folder, you must start to have your entire music collection on your desktop.
- Now you simply need to connect the G4 via USB to the computer. On the G4 a notification may appear from which to choose which type of connection to make with the PC. SelectMedia Transfer Protocol (MTP), even if this is the method chosen by default by the system once the USB cable has been inserted.
- If you are on a Mac you need to install the program Android File Transfer(you can download it from this link). Once you connect the LG G4 you will see the entire list of the device memory, and so you can browse the Music folder.
- Now all you have to do is simply select the previously searched iTunes folder and drag it to the "Music?Of LG G4. It will take a while depending on the size and speed of your computer or USB cable. Personally the easiest way is to discharge all iTunes music on a micro-SD card, but each has its own method.
This is the easiest way to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 because you just need to click and drag an entire folder, or open the iTunes folder and select individual songs or albums in the casonon voletel entire music collection. If this folder is larger than the memory of the LG G4, the advice is to release all the music, videos and photo collection on a removable SD card.
Once the process of transferring music from iTunes to LG G4 ended, the game did. Now you can unplug your phone and enjoy all your favorite iTunes music on the LG G4 device. Google Music will find all the music on the device. you can also use your own pre-installed music player from LG, or download a media player from the Google Play Store as DoubleTwist. This app also has a synchronization and transfer tool, for those who want more options or another way to get iTunes music on their LG smartphones.
2 Method: iTunes to Android Transfer (Tunes Go)
Another option to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 for those who prefer not to search through files and folders on their computer, but simply by using a program called iTunes to Android Transfer, Also known as TunesGo. It is a free tool and can be used for Windows and Mac. It easily synchronizes the entire music collection, playlists, movies and more with the click of a button.
- Download and installTunesGo on your PC or Mac, and run it. The software will be opened together with the iTunes library.
- Connect via the USB cable to the G4 computer or Mac.
- From the tool you can select two different options: "Sync iTunes for Android"(Sync iTunes for Android) and"Clean Up iTunes Library?(Delete iTunes library).
- By clicking on "Sync iTunes for Android"You can choose" The entire library "or" Selected playlists "to synchronize iTunes with your Android phone. Movies, TV series, favorites, POP music, Top 10 are supported, with this tool you can also transfer data.
- Alternatively, you can also use this tool to manually drag songs or albums, as shown in the previous image. It is worth noting that this tool will also allow you to transfer contacts, photos, videos, books and more from your computer to the LG G4.
3 Method: Google Play Music
Finally, to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 you can also use Google Play Music Manager. This is another excellent alternative for having all the music available on any device, uploading it to the Google Cloud instead of physically occupying the space on the phone. Google Play Music allows users to store 50,000 songs for free in the cloud, which should be more than enough for all music lovers.
- Access the site ofGoogle Play Musicusing your computer's browser and logging in with your Google account (the same one you use on your Android device).
- At this point click on the button Download Music Manager, a tool compatible with Windows and Mac that will allow you to synchronize your iTunes library with Google Play Music.
- Once installed Music Manager on a computer or Mac and having accessed through your Google account, you can start uploading all your music from iTunes to the cloud. You can select your preferences and choose specific songs or the entire iTunes music library from your computer.
This operation may take some time. While waiting, if you don't already have it, download the appGoogle Play Musicon LG G4 downloading it fromGoogle Play Store. In this way, at the end of loading all the songs, on the Play Music app you will be able to see all your music library.
Using this method to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 this will not be physically stored on the device, but listening will be streamed. You can still download some songs or the entire library to listen to music even when you are not connected to the internet. To download an album or a song, click on the three dots next to the name to open a menu, and from there selectDownload.
This last but not least important method of transferring music from iTunes to LG G4 as well as others, works for any Android smartphone or tablet and not just for LG's G4. This means that almost all Android smartphones and tablets from any manufacturer can use these tools to transfer music from iTunes to LG G4 or anything from an iPhone or iTunes to an Android device.