Google Calendar a great tool to manage events and commitments for a week, month or year, and helps us to remember birthdays and anniversaries of the contacts we have in the address book. Although this tool can be used via a web browser on your PC, you can synchronize Google calendar on your iPhone and iPad. If you have already synchronized your Gmail account and the contacts on Google, you have probably already followed these steps in part.
However, there are new iOS users every day, many of whom have used an Android device in the past. If you are a former Android user and have used Google's integrated services or if you have simply synchronized your commitments with Google Calendar, this guide will show you how to synchronize Googl calendars with your iPhone and iPad.
How to sync Google calendars with iPhone and iPad
- The first thing you need to do is go to Settings and open the menu Mail, contacts, calendars.
- If you have never synced a Google account on your iOS device, click Add account.
- You will be shown several choices. Select Google.
- Log in with the data of your Google account on which your calendars are present.
- In the Google summary screen click on Allow.
- At this point you will see a series of services that you can synchronize with your iPhone and iPad. To synchronize your calendars, Google will only need to enable the entry calendars. If you enable Mail you can consult your Gmail emails with the app Mail of Apple, enabling Contacts the phonebook will also be synchronized.
- To finish the operation click on Save.
At this point, if you open the app calendars from Apple you can start managing all your tasks, modify them and add new ones, without using the tool provided by Google via a PC's web browser.
Very simple operation, and in just a few clicks you will have configured your Google calendars on your iOS device. You can find more settings to manage the app Calendar Apple going into Settings -> Mail, contacts, calendars and scrolling down until you find the section CALENDARS.