I still remember my satisfaction with the jailbreak on my iPhone to install iFile. Designed to be a very useful file manager, it provides access to all files on Jailbroken devices; just like Finder does on the Mac. Even though I no longer want to jailbreak on my iPhone, there are some of the best tweaks that I still want to install on my non-jailbroken device. IS iFile one of these … Let's see how to install iFile on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak.
Do you want to install iFile on iPhone and iPad with iOS 10 without jailbreak? Let's find out how to do it following the following procedure, considering thatiFile a very well known tweak that can only be installed from Cydia on an iOS device with jailbreak.Who has jailbroken on their iPhone, certainly knows already iFile,a complete file manager and allows you to access the device files, in the same way as Finder does on the Mac desktop. Allow quick and easy navigation through the iPhone file system in multiple tabs. You can directly view many types of files, including images, movies, sounds, text, HTML, web archives, Microsoft and Apple iWork files, PDFs and compressed formats. After seeing how to install iCleaner Pro on iPhone and iPad with iOS 10 without jailbreak, now let's see how to install the iFile tweak.
How to install iFile on iPhone and iPad iOS 10 without Jailbreak
- Launch the toolCydia Impactoron your PC or Mac.
- Connect iPhone or iPad to PC via USB cable.
- You will see the name of your device appear on Cydia Impactor as shown in the image below.
- Now extract the contents of the folder iFile.zipand drag the fileiFile.ipa inside the tool.
- A new window will appear in which you will have to type the email of your Apple ID account.
- Press OK and then enter your account password. Confirm.
NOTE:if you have activated 2-step verification on your Apple ID account, you need to create an ad-hoc password in your account settings. To do this, go to the websiteappleid.apple.comand login with your data. In the sectionSafetyclick onEdit. Finally under the headingSPECIFIC PASSWORDS FOR APPSselectGenerate password. You will be asked to enter a password tag. TypeiFile. Copy the proposed password and paste it in theCydia Impactorto proceed.
- The tool will start signing the app and installing it on your iOS 10 device. If a message appears, pressOKto proceed.
- Once the installation is complete on your iOS 10 device go toSettings->General->Device management(orProfile and device management).
- Click on your email address and then onAuthorize email addressto grant all permissions toiFile.
- Return to the home screen and start iFile.
What to do after 7 days
To install iFile on iPhone with iOS 10 you need to certify the app. The certificate has a duration of 7 days. At the end of this period, you will notice that it can no longer be opened and crashed on startup. To restore operation, do the following:
- Connect your device to your PC via the USB cable.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the fileiFile.ipawithin Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID account email and password previously used.
At this point a new certificate will be inserted in the app and you can continue to use iFiles without any kind of problem. That's it, after seeing how to install iFile on iPhone, you can now manage the files on your iOS device more easily.