Malware is becoming a serious problem for our computers, so I want to suggest you an application that eliminates these malicious software, securing your computer. It was designed to integrate with your antivirus software, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes spyware, adware, potentially unwanted programs and other malicious and annoying software from a Windows computer. Here then is how to eliminate free malware from your PC.
Available in both a free version that requires updates and manual scans, and in the paid version at a cost of 39.99 / year with the advantage that it starts automatically. This application easy to use if you follow some simple steps.
Here's how to install and use the free version in Italian of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
How to eliminate malware for free with Malwarebytes
1. Access the site Malwarebytes. (link of the Italian version)
2. Click on Download the free version. The download will start automatically.
3. Click the Download Now button if the download does not start automatically.
4. Click on the icon at the bottom left of the screen to start the installation. When asked Select the Italian language and click on "OK". Follow the procedure until the software is installed.
5. Uncheck “Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium", Then click" Finish "in the installation wizard window Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click Finish.
How to scan your PC with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
1. The software opens automatically and the scan screen appears. If the language is in English, go to Option and select the Italian language. In the screen that appears, click on "New scan"When you run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for the first time. Before starting the scan, the application checks for malware database updates.
2. Pay attention to the screen "Search for harmful elements", while Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan your PC.
3. Once Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has finished scanning, select "Apply actions". For each detected malware element you can choose to "Ignore" or "quarantine".
4. Click on the individual quarantined items to delete them.
5. Click on "Delete all"To select all quarantined items.
6. Click on "S”In the confirmation pop-up window.
7. The quarantine screen will then be blank.
8. Restart the computer to complete the malware removal process.
ATTENTION: Before deleting the history, check if you are deleting some file connected to the software you have installed on your computer, otherwise the application might not work.
To keep your Windows PC protected from viruses, malware and ransomware and to avoid sometimes irreparable damage, I suggest you also read our guide on how to protect PC from ransomware.