What time are you part of that geeky circle Android users and you want try a preview of the new features of WhatsApp beta, before their release on the platform, as already happened for the dark theme and high functionality mode, the beta version the app for you.
WhatsApp: how to install the beta version and preview the new features
WhatsApp owns a official beta program you can subscribe to on the Play Store. This however a closed number and for now, developers are not looking for beta testers. The best option therefore remains that of download the latest version of the APK from the now famous APK Mirror, a widely known site that makes the download of the latest version of any app available, often even more recent than available on the Play Store.
Before we get started, we suggest you to back up your conversations and related multimedia content, so you don't miss a thing. To install the last one version beta of WhatsApp instead, you will have:
- Open Google Chrome or any other type of web browser on your Android smartphone;
- Enter in the address barapkmirror.com;
- Once you open the page, place the cursor in the search by touching the relative magnifying glass icon, located in the upper right corner;
- So writeWhatsApp Beta and proceed to search by touching the confirmation button;
- In the results, tap the download button, in the shape of an arrow pointing downwards, near the latest version available;
- On the page that opens, tap the build version again;
- Touch nowAPK download;
- touchOK from the message that appears on Chrome to start downloading;
- Select You open;
- What time have you not already done so, you will have to authorize Chrome to install the app. Touch the item Settings in the message that appears to proceed;
- Enable the related toggle under the item to authorize the installation;
- Then tapInstall to start the installation of the beta version of WhatsApp;
What time would you like go back to the stable version of WhatsApp, all you have to do is uninstall the beta app and install the stable version from the Play Store.
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.