The Android smartphoneSamsung Galaxy S5 provided with a new interface compared to previous devices with many new features. There is nothing that corresponds to those of the Samsung Galaxy S4 or Galaxy S3, so the user is in difficulty when he has to install something on the Galaxy S5. This is the main reason why we offer tutorials on Samsung Galaxy S5 on this site. Today I'll tell you how create microsoft exchange account Galaxy S5to send and receive emails on your phone.
How to create Microsoft Exchange Galaxy S5 accounts
Setting up a new microsoft exchange account on your Galaxy S5 is not really an immediate thing, for this reason we have prepared this guide and just follow the procedures below, and you can easily receive and send emails from your phone.
- On the home screen of the Galaxy S5 click on Applications.
- Now go in Installation and then click onAccount.
- When you are in men of Account a list with different options will appear.
- Click on+ Add an account and select "Microsoft Exchange account".
- After selecting theMicrosoft Exchange account, you will be asked to enter yours Email id and the Password.
- Now you have successfully added your login credentials.
- SelectManual setting to correctly configure theMicrosoft Exchange account.
- Now that you are in manual configuration, add yours domain name is username.
- After adding the domain and username, click onexchange server and enter the details ofexchange server.
- Now that you've completed adding everything you've been asked for, tapEnable to access your "Microsoft Exchange account".
After seeing in this guide how to create a Microsoft Exchange Galaxy S5 account and after successfully activating it on your device, all you have to do is go to the Apps and launch the email application to receive and send all your emails easily on the home screen of theSamsung Galaxy S5.
Computer Engineer graduated from the Polytechnic of Milan. Passionate about technology and programming. Expert and user of Apple products but also of Android and Linux.