At the other extreme, the behavior it represents the reaction of an individual to a certain action, person or environment.
been told that "a person's attitude influences thoughts while his behavior influences actions". So, in our topic today, we will explore some significant differences between attitude and behavior.
|Sense||Attitude refers to a person's mental view, regarding the way he / she thinks or feels about someone or something.||Behavior implies the actions, movements, behaviors or functions of an individual or group towards other people.|
|Based on||Experience and observation||Situation|
|What is it?||The mentality of a person||Outward expression of attitude.|
|reflects||What do you think or feel?||What are you doing?|
|Defined by||The way we perceive things.||Social standards|
Definition of Attitude
Put simply, the attitude is a person's mentality, which defines the way we think or feel anything. a hypothetical construct, whose direct observation is not possible. a predisposition to respond systematically to a person, an event, an opinion, an object, etc., which is reflected in our body language. It has a strong impact on our decisions, actions, stimuli, etc. Education, experience and the environment are the main factors that influence a person's attitude.
A person's attitude can be positive, negative or neutral, showing their tastes and dislikes for someone or something. So the kind of attitude we carry speaks a lot about us as we get into that mood and send a message to the people around us. There is no such thing as the ideal attitude, for a particular situation as spontaneous and therefore we always have the possibility to choose the right attitude for us.
Definition of behavior
The term "behavior" can be described as the way of conducting oneself. how to act or control yourself towards other people. the range of actions, responses and mannerisms established by an individual, system or organization in association with themselves or their environment, under any circumstances.
In short, behavior is an individual or group reaction to inputs such as an action, an environment or a stimulus that can be internal or external, voluntary or involuntary, conscious or subconscious.
Key differences between attitude and behavior
The difference between attitude and behavior can be clearly expressed for the following reasons:
- Attitude defined as the mental tendency of a person, who is responsible for how he thinks or feels about someone or something. Behavior involves actions, moves, conduct or functions or an individual or group towards other people.
- The attitude of a person is mainly based on the experiences acquired by him during his life and his observations. On the other hand, a person's behavior depends on the situation.
- The attitude the thoughts and inner feelings of a person. On the contrary, behavior expresses a person's attitude.
- The way of thinking or feeling reflected by a person's attitude. On the contrary, a person's conduct reflected by his behavior.
- Attitude defined by the way we perceive things while behavior governed by social norms.
- Attitude is a human trait, but behavior an innate attribute.
So with the discussion above, it is clear that whatever you say or do, send a message to the world about what's going on in your mind. universally accepted the fact that our emotions, opinions and thoughts cannot be observed, which demonstrates our attitude. Furthermore, our behavior governed by our attitude in that its actions are the reflection of its thoughts.
While the attitude is nothing other than the perception of a person about something or someone in life. Unlike this behavior, how a person reacts to various inputs and stimuli.