Near the release of a new iPhone, the used market invaded by several people about to sell their model. One of the most common problems when selling an iPhone is to not completely delete the old owner's data. Those who purchase the device may be able to access photos, videos or messages of the previous user. Often a simple formatting or recovery is not enough. If you are about to sell your iPhone, today I would like to introduce you a software that brings the percentage of recovery of old data to 0%. The program in question is called iMyFone Umate Pro and available for both Windows and Mac PCs.
It allows you to permanently delete all your private data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. fully compatible with iOS 11, the latest operating system from Apple, and the new iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. One of the strengths of this software is its simplicity of use. In three simple steps you can reach the goal of permanently deleting all data from the iOS device.
I think the best way to show the qualities of a software is to see it running. For this reason I will show you the steps necessary to delete all data from an iPhone below.
iMyFone Umate Pro: permanently deletes private iPhone data
Delete all data
The primary function of iMyFone Umate Pro is to permanently delete all the data on the iPhone. Perform this very simple operation.
- First connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac and start the software. If the first time you connect your device to the PC, you give the PC permission to access the device information (you just need to confirm the popup that appears on the screen).
- Use the iMyFone Umate Pro interface to select the item Erase All Data from the left side menu.
- Type the word delete in the box that will appear in the center of the screen to confirm the operation.
- At this point a screen will appear through which to select the level of data elimination. There are three levels: low level (fast but less secure), medium level (all data is overwritten once) or high level (all data is overwritten twice). I advise you to select the middle level. Select high level if your device has bank details or other sensitive data.
- To finish, click on ok to start the procedure.
Done! Now you just have to wait for the completion of the operation, whose duration varies depending on the amount of space occupied on your device.
Free up space on your iPhone
In addition to deleting all the iOS device data, iMyFone Umate Pro also allows you to recover space in the internal memory. All your sensitive data will remain on the phone while all cache files will be deleted to provide the user with more disk space.
Even this type of operation is very simple. After connecting the iPhone to the PC or Mac, the voice must be selected through the program interface 1-click Free Up Space from the left side menu. Finally, by clicking on quick scan, the scanning process of the connected device will start. The program will look for all the files that can be safely removed to free up space, dividing them into macro categories. At the end of the scan you will be able to decide to delete only the files of a specific category or all the files.
iMyFone Umate Pro allows you to delete all sensitive phone data or free up space occupied by cache files. Its use is very simple and intuitive and in just a few simple steps it is possible to obtain the desired result.
The program is available for both Windows and Mac. You can download a trial version directly from the official website. To unlock all its features, you need to purchase a license for $ 39.95.