Apple has released new iOS and iPadOS 13.2.3 for iPhone and iPad. This update comes ten days after the previous release, the 13.2.2, released last November 7th.
The new updates are available in OTA mode on all compatible devices via the appropriate menu in the system settings. As for the new features, the version number suggests that this is a minor update (weighing just over 90 MB), so it is likely that this new software will not introduce new and important features for the end user.
According to Apple's release notes, the update corrects some errors and offers improvements to the performance and security of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Resolves an issue that could prevent the search system from working in the Mail, File and Note apps.
- Addresses an issue where photos, links and other types of attachments may not appear in the detailed view of the Messages app.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent apps from downloading content in the background.
- Resolves an issue that prevented the Mail app from receiving new messages and Exchange accounts from including and citing the contents of the original message.
- For information on the security content of software updates
With iOS and iPadOS 13.2.2 a problem was solved that could cause the app to close unexpectedly while running in the background.