FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Apple Pay: First Problems
Apple Pay the new payment system developed by Apple which was presented together with the new iPhone 6. The debut of Apple Pay in the USA is creating many problems and interviewing 3,000 users of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have seen numerous problems emerge .
Almost half of the users, precisely 48% of the users of Apple Pay users, complain about long times to complete the transaction, 42% say that the store manager was not ready and adequately prepared to accept payments with the new Apple system, finally they also complain about errors in the transaction or a double charge.
The low rates of use of Apple Pay allows Apple to expand the Pay market, but with the arrival of Samsung Pay things could change even if there are several problems, including:
- Cashier / cashier takes too long to post payment (48%)
- The cashier / cashier was unfamiliar with Apple Pay, and was unable to complete the payment process (42%)
- Incorrect charges or twice charged transactions (36%)
- Apple Pay POS was not working (27%)
- Choosing a specific card at the checkout proved to be an inconvenient procedure (23%)
- It took me a while to get used to everything (14%)
So both the poor preparation of the managers and the difficulty in carrying out the procedure without errors are the main problems of Apple Pay and Apple should take these problems into account and run for repairs as soon as possible.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
Previous articleLG G4 will have a 5.5-inch IPS QHD displayNext articleThe ASUS Zenfone 2 camera shown on video
Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo and I am a technology enthusiast in every sector. I am new here and I want to help grow the site and to inform you about the most interesting news in the Hi-Tech world. Follow me on Twitter!