FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Apple makes available iOS 8.0.2 which fixes (perhaps) the serious bugs of iOS 8.0.1
Apple after only a few hours of hell, makes the update available to iOS 8.0.2 that with a weight of about 73 MB should go to fix the serious BUGs that brought the update of version 8.0.1. In fact, all users who made the update a couple of days ago to iOS 8.0.1 have found a device that is practically unused since the cellular network was not found and the touch ID was not working.
So today Apple has decided to make the update ad public iOS 8.0.2 on iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2 and later, 1st and 2nd generation iPad Mini and also on 2nd generation iPod touch. Although many expected this update as the miracle cure you have to change your mind because apparently iOS 8.0.2 do not completely solve these problems because by going online, there are many reports of various problems and yet the cellular network and touch ID still don't seem to work perfectly.
The update available both via OTA (Over-The-Air) by accessing the menu Settings and then selecting the item General and Updates or by connecting the Apple device to the PC and check the update from iTunes.
IOS 8.0.2 Changelog:
- IOS 8.0.1 issues fixed which caused connection errors to the cellular network and to the Touch ID;
- Correction of an error that now allows HealthKit apps to be made available on the App Store;
- Fixed an issue where third party keyboards could be deselected when the user entered the code;
- Fixed an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the library;
- Improved reliability for the Accessibility feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus;
- Resolution of a problem that could cause an unexpected use of cellular data when receiving SMS or MMS messages;
- Improved support for Ask to Buy with the Family option for in-app purchases;
- Fixed an issue where ringtones would sometimes not be restored from iCloud backups;
- Correction of an error that prevented uploading of photos and videos from Safari.
From the first research we did on the net, we note that even iOS 8.0.2 has not totally solved the serious problems with many users who complain of the data connection and the partially functional touch ID. Feel free to write your experience in the comments.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
Previous articleEncrypt Files and Folders before sending them over the Internet to Friends with Silver Key Free for today onlyNext articleCheck live football scores with Soccer Scores Pro V 23.2 – Best Android apps
Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo and I am a technology enthusiast in every sector. I am new here and I want to help grow the site and to inform you about the most interesting news in the Hi-Tech world. Follow me on Twitter!