FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Apple iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Here are the 6 main differences
On September 9, 2014 he will go down in history for Apple because in one fell swoop he presented two smartphones with exaggerated dimensions, by his standards, and the first wearable device. iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Watch will become the object of desire of many in the coming months but the two smartphones that arouse interest, although they are very equal, have some differences that could make sales of one model or the other stand out.
The main differences between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are 6 but only a few could really make a break in the heart of Apple lovers. Let's see the differences between the two models.
Differences between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Surely the biggest difference lies in the size of the two smartphones. In fact, if the iPhone 6 has a 4.7-inch display, the iPhone 6 Plus has a 5.5-inch one that makes itself felt on the final dimensions. In fact theiPhone 6 measures 138.2 x 67.1 x 6.9 mm against the 158 x 77.7 x 7.1 mm of the iPhone 6 Plus so a nice jump.
L'iPhone 6 Plus has a FullHD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels while the iPhone 6 1334 x 750. Nothing transcendental, the two displays are fantastic and the higher resolution of the Plus to be attributed to the larger dimensions.
The battery size has not been announced but from the graphs shown it would seem that the 6 Plus has an extra gear in terms of battery life with almost 40% longer life than the iPhone 6. According to Apple, the battery life for the iPhone 6 Plus equal to 14 hours of video playback and 24 hours of calls while that of the iPhone 6 stops at 11 videos and 14 on the call. This is certainly a point in favor of the Plus.
The prices of the two models differ by as much as 110 euros more to buy the Plus version which is not a decisive fact but could make users decide to save a little bit and therefore take the non Plus version.
IPhone 6 prices
- iPhone 6 16 GB for 729 euros
- iPhone 6 64 GB at 839 euros
- iPhone 6 128 GB for 949 euros
IPhone 6 Plus prices
- iPhone 6 Plus 16 Gb for 839 euros
- iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB for 949 euros
- iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB for 1059 euros
Optical Image Stabilization
The only hardware difference represented by the installation of the Optical stabilizer on the iPhone 6 Plus camera which in theory should allow perfect photos even if on the move as it will allow a very fast focus. This in my opinion, together with the battery life, are the two fundamental points to buy the Plus but if you don't mind these two features you can buy the non plus.
An interesting features represented by the possibility of having the Landescape mode (horizontal view) on the iPhone 6 Plus in order to take advantage of the generous dimensions of the display comfortably even horizontally.
Technical data sheet iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- IPhone 6 display: 4.7 inches with resolution 1334750
- IPhone 6 Plus display: 5.5 inches with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- CPU: A8 Dual-Core with a frequency equal to 1.40 GHz (64 Bit)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Network: 4G LTE, HSDPA, GPRS, EDGE
- Internal memory: 16, 64 and 128 GB
- Rear camera: 8 MP Auto-Focus, Dual-LED Flash True Tone f / 2.2.
- Connections: 3.5mm jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, NFC and USB 2.0
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- OS: iOS 8
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and compass
- IPhone 6 dimensions and weight: 137.5 x 67 x 6.9 mm for 129 grams
- Dimensions and weight iPhone 6 Plus: 158 x 77.7 x 7.1 mm for 172 grams
- GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS
- colors: Space Gray, Silver and Gold
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) apple (t) comparison (t) iphone 6 (t) iphone 6 plus