The best and most powerful marketing tools to help businesses, here is the list of the top 50 easy to get and simple to use.
Marketing tools today offer incredible possibilities, accessible to everyone. In today's market, fundamental and important communication is that companies have the most advanced marketing tools to monitor, analyze and customize their efforts. For those of you who need help determining the best marketing tools to help your businesses, here is the list of the top 50:
1. Traackr To identify the most relevant influencers and manage them.2. GuestPost To find high-profile and influencer sites that accept guest post.3. Mention – Track social mentions to identify influencers.4. Twellow Twitter influencers are divided by area of competence with this tool5. Klout – Chrome extension that reveals the Klout score of a content creator.6. Kred – This tool keeps track of the degree of influence.
Web marketing tools: content
7. BuzzSumo To find out which content is the best for a specific topic.8. Google Trends What are people talking about? This site allows you to find out.9. UberSuggest – This tool helps you find the right keywords for each topic.10. FAQ Fox – With this solution it is possible to find out the questions people are asking online.11. The Latest – A list with the latest links shared via Twitter.12. Ahrefs From a search key you can find the most popular content on a certain topic.
Social media management tools
13. Buffer Schedule posts and add team members for social collaboration.14. Hootsuite To post on all social networks and monitor Twitter and Google + .15. Everypost This tool uses workflows to facilitate the management of social media.16. Social Oomph – In addition to the programmed posts it is possible to save the drafts to be published later.17. TweetDeck If Twitter is the primary social network, Tweetdeck is worth a try.
Marketing tools: A / B testing
18. Optimizely Optimize a website or other platforms using numerous test tools.19. Unbounce Build and test landing pages and track results.20. Visual Website Optimizer build different versions of a site for different tracking purposes.21. Convert This tool caters for various large-scale test options.
Marketing tools to attract clicks
22. Convert Plug – Get to your website using popups, page headers and more, forms, slides and more.23. Zuant – Attract users via mobile device.24. LeadGenius – This tool improves contact databases through various resources.25. Leadformly – Builds professional and interactive plug-ins.26. ReachLocal – This plug-in helps websites to manage users browsing a particular site.27. Pardot – Create landing pages, forms and email campaigns to generate leads.
Email Marketing Tools: Email Automation
28. MailChimp can choose from a series of templates for e-mail and manage campaigns. This is absolutely one of the most popular tools.29. Drip Its visual interface facilitates the creation of campaigns via e-mail.30. Aweber This tool integrates the most popular solutions.31. Marketo Although not cheap, Marketo's marketing solutions are considered solid and reliable.32. Litmus Before clicking send, this solution provides instructions on what is most appropriate to do to make each email more effective.33. SendinBlue Create powerful e-mail marketing tools through workflows.
Marketing Tools: Project Management
34. Basecamp – Teams can collaborate using this multi-function app / tool.35. CoSchedule – An editorial calendar that helps teams plan and publish campaigns.36. Workamajig A project management platform tailored for creatives.37. Trello This is the ideal app for the project management of those who prefer a visual approach.38. Google Drive instead of sending various files, team members can share them here.
Marketing tools: tracking and analytics
39. Google Analytics This free tool is a resource for every successful marketer.40. Kaposts Content Insights Each part of a content is evaluated with a score in order to refine the strategy for better results.41. AgoraPulse One of its features is the ability to track customer engagement with posts shared via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.42. Heap Track the interactions with a site that come from the iOS.43 app. Crazy Egg Use heat maps to highlight the geographical areas of greatest interest to your site.44. Followerwonk Find out more about your Twitter followers.45. Cyfe A handy tool that becomes multifunctional.
Marketing tools communication: images
46. PhotoPin This site finds free images that can be used via website, social media and blog.47. Depositphotos When searching for a specific image, this resource turns out to be a gold mine.48. Canva Edit images online (for free) without having to use expensive software.49. Easelly Create infographics using drag-and-drop tools .50. LogoMaker Creates DIY logos based on 10,000 professionally designed icons.
With the marketing tools right, those who communicate can enjoy an important competitive advantage, against a minimum effort. It is important to find the best tool to meet your needs, whether you choose an all-in-one solution or separate applications for each individual purpose.