By Giacomo Martiradonna Monday 11 May 2020
According to rumors, iPhone 12 should have 3X optical zoom in the rear camera, advanced Face ID and an even more beautiful display to see.
The next generation of Apple phones will introduce several novelties from the hardware point of view, in particular as regards camera, display and biometric recognition. Here are the latest news on iPhone 12.
iPhone 12, this is what the smaller Notch will look like
By now practically certain: iPhone 12 will have a smaller notch than previous generations. And we can show you what it will look like.
According to rumors of a canary (not very reliable, unfortunately), EverythingApplePro, iPhone 12 will have the following characteristics:
- ProMotion 120Hz display: Like that of iPad Pro. Such a high refresh rate translates into a greater fluidity of the graphic interface, and in a more pleasant gaming experience. To preserve the battery, this feature will be calibrated according to the real needs of the application in use.
- 3X Optical Zoom: The telephoto lens can zoom up to 3X optical without loss of quality. To date we only get to 2X, in the current top models.
- Larger battery: To allow such high-performance speeds and above all 5G, a larger battery will be needed. For iPhone 12 Pro Max we speak of 4.400mAh, against the 3.969mAh of iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Face ID 2: The new Face ID sensor will be able to unlock the phone from a greater number of angles, and this despite the fact that the Notch is smaller.
- LiDAR scanner: Confirmed the LiDAR sensor on the back of the device for a more immersive and credible Augmented Reality experience, a faster autofocus and a better accuracy of the Portrait Mode.
- Smart HDR: Better shots with less artifacts, even in low light conditions.
The new iPhone 12 is expected to debut in September if all goes as planned. But with the unknowns dictated by the Coronavirus epidemic, the situation is very fluid and constantly evolving. In short, we will know more in late summer. Would you buy it? Tell us in the comments, on Twitter or on our Facebook page.
Buy on Amazon: