Apple has decided to extend the return periods of all the products purchased these days, since all its official stores are closed all over the world (excluding China, where they begin to reopen).
For the uninitiated, the company offers a two-week "money back guarantee" period; It is clear that due to the closure of the shops, someone may not actually have a place to exercise their right. At the moment the note is only available in English (link in SOURCE), but the measure should be confirmed shortly also in Italy.
The salient information, in any case, are as follows:
- The valid return date will be extended by calculating how many days the shops have been closed.
- Repairs will continue despite the closings, and anyone who has booked a device for collection on closing days can go to the store normally.
- The same applies to the devices ordered online and for which the store collection was chosen.
- For those who need to repair their own device during this period, Apple urges users to contact online support and organize a home collection with the express courier.
- Appointments at the Genius Bar will no longer be accepted until the Apple Stores have completely reopened.