FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Numbers, the Mac spreadsheet developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part13: The Font window
To open the Font window:
- Click Fonts in the toolbar.
To change the font of a selected text:
- In the search field, type the name of the font to be used, then select its name in the Family list.
- Select a typeface (for example, Italic or Bold) from the "Typeface" list.
- In the Size column, type or select the desired font size.
To use the controls at the top of the Font window:
Stop the pointer over a control along the top of the window to display a help label describing the control. If the controls are not displayed, choose Show Effects from the Action pop-up menu (looks like a gear) in the lower left corner of the window.
- To underline text, choose an underline style (single or double) from the Text Underline pop-up menu.
- To apply an erasure line (single or double), choose a style from the Text Erase pop-up menu.
- To apply a color to the text, click on the "Text Color" button to open the Colors window. See the Color Window section on page 25 for more details.
- To add a background color to a paragraph, click on the "Document Color" button in the Colors window.
- To apply a shadow, click on the "Text shadow" button. Use the "Shadow Opacity", "Shadow Gradient", "Shadow Offset" and "Shadow Angle" controls to format the shadow.
To organize fonts:
- Click the Add Collection (+) button to create a new collection and name it.
- Select the text and format it with the font family, typeface and size you want.
- Drag the font name from the list of families to the collection where you want to store it.
To set the Font window for frequent use:
- Leave the Font window open while you work. Resize the window using the control in the lower right corner, making sure that only the font families and typefaces are visible in your selected font collection.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial numbers (t) apple