FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Numbers, the Mac spreadsheet developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part 12: Color Window
To select colors, you can use the color wheel in the Colors window. The selected color is displayed in the box at the top of the Colors window. You can save this color for later use by placing it in the color palette.
To apply the colors selected in the Colors window to an object, select it and place the color in the appropriate color box in one of the Settings. You can click on a color box in one of the Settings, then click on a color in the color box. Or, you can drag a color from the color palette or from the color box to a color box in one of the Settings.
Here are the ways to open the Colors window:
- Click on Colors in the toolbar.
- Click on a color box in one of the Settings.
To select a color after opening the Colors window:
- Click anywhere on the color wheel.The selected color is displayed in the color box at the top of the Colors window.
- To make the color darker or lighter, drag the slider located on the right side of the Colors window.
- To make the color more transparent, drag the Opacit slider to the left or enter a percentage value in the Opacit field.
- To use the color palette, open it by dragging the handle at the bottom of the Colors window.
- Save a color in the color palette by dragging it from the color box to the palette. To remove a color from the color palette, drag a white square over the color you want to remove.
- To find the color equal to that of another element on the screen, click on the search icon in the left part of the color box in the Colors window.
- Click on the element on the screen whose color you want to use. The color is displayed in the color pane. Select the element to be colored in the spreadsheet window and, from the color box, drag the color onto the selected element.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial numbers (t) apple