FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part31: More on the management of the Notes
Delete footnotes and endnotes
In a word processing document, footnotes and endnotes can be easily deleted.
To delete a footnote or endnote:
- Eliminates the mark within the note document.
Convert footnotes to closing notes and vice versa
In a word processing document, you can change all footnotes of a document to closing notes and vice versa. You can also convert all the closing notes of a document to the closing notes of a section and vice versa. However, you cannot mix endnotes with footnotes in the same document.
To convert footnotes to closing notes and vice versa:
- In the Document panel of "Document Settings", change the setting in the "Footnote and closing notes" pop-up menu.
Format footnotes and endnotes
In a word processing document, you can format footnotes, endnotes and related signs in order to change their appearance or control the amount of space between notes.
To format notes:
- To change the appearance of notes and marks, select the text and / or mark of the note and format it as if it were any text, using the Font window, "Text Settings" and the Styles drawer.
- To adjust the space between notes, in the Document panel of "Document Settings" you can increase or decrease its value in the "Space between notes" field.
Switch between a sign and its footnote or endnote and vice versa
In a word processing document, you can switch to a note from its sign or switch to a sign from the related note.
To move between signs and notes:
- In the note, double-click the mark to go to the position in the document where the mark appears.
- In the body of the document, double-click the sign to jump to the related note.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple