FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials let's see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part 25: Define headers and footers for facing pages
If sections are used in word processing documents, you can set headers and footers differently for left and right pages, just like the page number that appears on the outer edge of the footer.
To set headers and footers for side-by-side pages in a section:
- Click inside the section.
- Click Settings in the toolbar, click "Layout Settings", then Section.
- Select "The left and right page are different".
- Deselect the "Use previous headers and footers" option.
- On the left page of the section, define the header and footer you want to use for all the left pages in the section.
- On the right page of the section, define the header and footer you want to use for all the right pages in the section.
- If you prefer that the first page of the section has a unique header or footer, select "Different first page" and define the header and footer for the first page of the section.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple