FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part 30: Adding a closing note at the end of a section
In a word processing document, you can add special marks associated with the notes at the end of each section. These notes are referred to as section closing notes.
To add a section endnote:
- Click Settings in the toolbar, click the Document button, then click Document.
- Choose "Use Section Closing Notes" from the "Footnote and Closing Notes" pop-up menu.
- From the Format pop-up menu, choose a numbering format.
- Use the Numbering pop-up menu to choose whether the closing notes should be sequential or restart each section.
- Place the insertion point in the main text (not in a text box, table, or other object), where you want the sign of the closing note to appear.
- Choose Insert> Section Closing Note.
- The closing note mark will appear and the insertion point will move to the corresponding closing note field at the end of the section where the mark appears. A line separates the closing note from other information in the section.
- Type the closing note information.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple