FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part27: Adding a footnote
In a word processing document, you can add special marks associated with the notes at the bottom of the page. These notes are called footnotes.
To add a footnote:
- Click Settings in the toolbar, click the Document button, then click Document.
- Choose "Use Footnotes" from the "Footnotes and Closing Notes" pop-up menu.
- From the Format pop-up menu, choose a numbering format.
- Use the "Numbering" pop-up menu to choose whether the footnotes should be sequential or restart each page or section.
- Place the insertion point in the main text (not in a text box, table, or other object), where you want the footnote mark to appear.
- Choose Insert> Footnote. The footnote mark appears and the insertion point moves to the corresponding footnote field at the bottom of the page.
- Type the footnote information.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple