In the last few days, the command Ok Google also in Italian on our Android devices, a very useful function that allows you to perform various actions only with the use of voice commands. Unfortunately for the moment, this feature can only be activated from Google Now or from supported launchers, but we will see how activate this command on any screen.
The guide we are going to see to activate the Ok Google command on all your screens Android device easy to perform, the only thing you need to have a device with root permissions activated to be able to run everything.
- Root rights
- UnleashTheGoogle.apk application: download
- Hotword Ok Google in working home screen
- Google Search and Google Play Service updated to the latest version available, if you need here are the download links
- Google Search version 3.5 and later: download
- Google Play Services version 5 and later: download
– Save the UnleashTheGoogle app in memory and install it with any file manager
– Open UnleashTheGoogle and confirm the granting of root rights
– Let's end Google Search settings -> app -> Google search -> Finish and cancel the cache settings -> app -> Google search -> clear cache
– Let's go to Google Now and go all the way down, tap on 3 dots to open the options, you will see two items appear at the bottom of the screen, the one we are interested in Config Flags, press on it
– You will see a list in alphabetical order, now we have to set the following options to "ON":
– Always from this screen open the item "speaker_id_supported_locales" and make sure it is set to En-US
– Stay still on this screen and go all the way down to find the "save config Settings" option and tap on it
– Press the home button exiting Google Now, then click on the search bar once and press back, we return to Google Now and access the options> Voice> Languages ??again and hold (1 second) on English (US) until it appears the words ?you have selected English (US) as your language
– Make sure that Italian is selected as "other languages", check the checkbox and possibly make a single tap on the box (not long tap) to enable it. Click on save.
– Without leaving "Voce" we tap on "detection OK Google", Now select the box" from any screen "and accept everything
– In the next screen you will have to repeat in a normal tone of voice 3 times "Ok Google"In this way the device will learn to know your voice, Google will confirm that you have recorded your voice or will let you repeat the operation, then if you wish," tick "the" From the unlock screen "box to enable the hotword also in lockscreen.
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.