As we have seen previously, Google has made official the rool out of the new Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system for Nexus 4, 7 and 10 devices. The update is now available for devices that have a WiFi only connection, while the propagation for WiFi + cellular versions will happen in the next few days. If you want to have this news immediately on your device, today we offer you the Android 4.4 installation guide on Nexus 7 2013 with Wi-Fi connection.
- To run this guide you will need to have a Nexus 7 2013 with buildJSS15R,if you don't have this code, don't go on with the guide;
- download the Android 4.4 note from JSS15R to KRT16O.
Android 4.4 Kitkat installation guide on Nexus 7 2013 WiFi
- First perform a restart of the Nexus 7, holding volume up and volume down simultaneously, so you will enter the bootloader, press volume up until highlighting the Recovery option and press the power button;
- you will see the symbol appear Android with the red exclamation point, now press the volume up and the power button together and you should enter the recovery, here to select the options you must use the volume keys and confirm with the power button. Select the option apply update from adb;
- Connect the Nexus 7 to the PC using the USB cable, move to the adb folder, open the command promp and type: adb sideload3a3951e8243c82bc01a620ab858f4454c8ebd65c.signed-razor-KRT16O-from-JSS15R.3a3951e8.zip;
- now it should startAndroid 4.4 Kitkat installation on the device and the procedure completion bar will be displayed, once this is finished you will have your Nexus 7 2013 WiFi updated.
If you do not want to run this guide, you must wait for the update propagation to arrive via OTA on your device.
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.