If you can no longer detach yourself from your device with Android operating system, or want to try what they call one of the best mobile OS in circulation today, you will have a new opportunity to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on PC through VirtualBox. It is an operation that even the less experienced can carry out and the steps you are going to carry out are tested and safe.
Before going into the installation guide for Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on PC, let's say a few words about the method used that uses VirtualBox, software that allows you to "virtualize" one operating system on top of another in its original version. What does it mean in simple words, if you have a PC with Windows running, VirtualBox will allow you to start another operating system in a full screen window, in this case Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Let's now pass to the description of the guide.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox downloadable from this link
- Android 4.2.2 downloadable from this link usable on VirtualBox
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean installation guide on PC
- download and install VirtualBox on your PC by taking it from the oink indicated above, start the program and click on New (or New) depending on the language of the program;
- set as operating system Other version of Linux or other version, and allocate the memory to use on Android (minimum 512 MB)
- now select the option Create virtual disk now in the next tab, and choose the option of hard or variable disk space, in the case of the first option, Jelly Bean requires at least 1 GB of memory;
- now you will be brought back to the initial screen and you should find the created VirtualBox in the list, click on it and then on settings;
- continue in Storage and click the icon of the CD, now in the attributes section select the image of Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 previously downloaded and click the button located next to the Master ID item;
- Check the LIVE CD / DVD and start the VirtualBox select Install Android to hard disk;
- Select Create or Modify Partition to create a partition using all available space in Bootable mode, select where you want to install Android;
- Install the Grub and wait for the procedure to complete, wait a few minutes;
Now if the steps have been performed correctly you should be with Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on PC, you will have to start it from VirtualBox.
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.