Here is a well-researched post that aims to discover the cheapest online shopping site in India. Check it out.
This post presented by Zoutons.com
- 80 mobile brands of 8 main brands, for example HTC, Apple, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Micromax, Karbon
- It covers 10 top electronics e-commerce stores, such as Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ebay, Amazon, Tradus, Shopclues, Bagittoday, Naaptol, Homeshop18, Rediff Shopping.
Cheaper among 80 selected furniture sets:
Snapdeal the cheapest store for 32 phones with a share of 37, 65%, mainly for Samsung phones
Ebay the second most popular store with lower cost tags for 19 mobiles. Ebay has also been ranked higher because of its unmanaged inventory which also sells goods that have no Indian guarantee.
Flipkar It turned out to be the cheapest store for 17 phones with a 20% segment share that prominently included the newly launched brands and HTC phones.
Average Discount Percentage (ADP): the ADP was calculated by analyzing the average discounts offered by the e-commerce stores included on mobile phones for the HTC, Apple, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Micromax and Karbon brands.
The graph below shows all the stores, including the one with unmanaged repositories, ie Tradus and Ebay.
- Ebay in top of the list with an average discount percentage of 4, 8, the sharp increase in the chart may be justified, as the store also sells refurbished products
- Snapdeal the cheapest store in the managed inventory category with an average discount rate of 2, 52
- Flipkart, despite not having a policy to issue coupon codes and vouchers, it quickly follows the snapdeal with an average discount of 02.02%
Brands vs Cheaper Stores
* Negative values ??have been indicated with 0
Snapdeal: expert juggler of offers
- Snapdeal reported the minimum price for Nokia phones, including the best-selling brands Nokia Lumia 620, 710, 610, Nokia Asha 610 and 501 and Nokia C2-01. Snapdeal was also the cheapest store for Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus with a 23% discount rate. Snapdeal also show i Samsung mobile phones . The best selling black lime phones Samsung Galaxy Note III is sold at Rs 45549 and on Flipkart is sold to Rs. 46899, which superior of 29.6% compared to Snapdeal
Flipkart the cheapest store for HTC Mobiles
- HTC phones are quite a purchase at Flipkart which has a discount rate of 4, 45% for the Taiwanese phone manufacturer. The growing trend towards the release of new mobiles on Flipkart has also added value to the brand image. HTC One Dual Sim, the premium category phone is sold at Flipkart with the price of Rs. 46300, Rs. 300 less than the model sold to Snapdeal.
Ebay is the cheapest store for Sony Xperia series phones
- Ebay offers an average discount of 4, 8% on Sony mobile phones. Sony Xperia Z Ultra has a price of Rs. 39969, cheaper than 30 Rs. from Snapdeal. Sony Xperia ZL is priced at Rs 26938 and Sony Xperia L at Rs. 15200, cheaper from Rs. 799 from Snapdeal.
- Snapdeal the cheapest shop under the price category 5000-15000 and also marks its presence in the Rs price range. 15000-20000 and 30000 – above
- Flipkart the cheapest shop for mobile phones with a price in the range of Rs. 20000-30000
- Amazon also offers the best discount for mobile phones with prices in the range of Rs. 20000-30000
5 Budget Windows Phone Less than 10,000 INR