FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Jailbreak Tethered iOS 6.1 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G with Redsn0w
Apple has just released the new version of iOS, 6.1, as with previous iOS versions, it can be Jailbroken easily, but only for some devices. L?IPhone 4, 3GS and the 4th Generation iPod Touch have the chance to be Jailbrekkati through the famous Limera1n exploit. The Jailbreak Tethered.
Disclaimer: Follow this guide at your own risk. YourLifeUpdated.it will not be responsible if the device is damaged or data loss occurs during the process.
- An iOS device based on the Apple A4 Chip or earlier such as iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G. New devices with A5, A6 or A6X Chips are not supported.
- iOS 6.1 installed on the device
- Download iOS 6.0 for your device from one of the following links: iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 GSM iPod touch 4G
- The latest version of Redsn0w for Windows or Mac downloadable here iPhone Dev Team
IOS 6.1 Jailbreak guide on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod 4G
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file of Redsn0w
- Start redsn0w. Windows users must run it in Administrator mode, while OS X Mountain Lion must use Ctrl + click> Open.
- Click on Extras> Select IPSW and select the iOS 6.0 IPSW file previously downloaded
- Once the loading phase is complete, click on Jailbreak from the main menu, be sure to select the option to install Cydia and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- To choose autoboot this device when connecting in DFU mode ?at the end.
This is a "Tethered" Jailbreak, which means that if you turn off the device, you will need to connect it to your computer and start it using Redsn0w. To do this, connect the switched off device to the computer via USB cable, launch Redsn0w and navigate until you see Tools and click on ?Just Boot".
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
Previous articleThe Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.1 will be released on SundayNext articleList of the best extensions for Google Chrome
My motto "1 or 0. Live or Dead".