The rumors about a possible jailbreak for iOS 13.3 and devices with A12 / A13 chips are becoming more insistent and surely many iPhone users are thinking of making the downgrade from iOS 13.3.1 to iOS 13.3.
As we all know, unfortunately it is not possible to restore a backup of a newer version of iOS on an iPhone that has an older version of iOS, for example iOS 13.3.1 and iOS 13.3.
So how do you downgrade without losing data? The process is quite simple and it will take about 15/20 minutes to perform the operation.
How to downgrade from iOS 13.3.1 to iOS 13.3 without losing data:
- First we go to ipsw.me and download iOS 13.3 for our device
- We connect our iPhone to the Mac / Pc and make a backup (in case we have any problem we have our data safe)
- Once backed up, click on “Check for updates”By holding down the Alt key
- At this point a window will open from which you can select the previously downloaded firmware
- Once the firmware is selected, the downgrade process will start. Don't disconnectthe iPhone during the downgrade process.
It is perfectly normal for our device to restart a few times during this phase.
Did you find this guide useful? Let us know in the comments!
Read on with Infinite Scrolling
These blue lines separate the articles. Continue scrolling the page to view the previous article.