It can only be called a successful debut, that of Byte. The 6-second video app that made its market debut in late January can already count on 1.3 million users worldwide, achieved in just a week. It reveals it Sensor Tower, according to which United States and iOS respectively the country and the platform that contributed most to its diffusion.
- 1.3 million downloads worldwide in 1 week
- United States: 912,000 downloads, 70% of the total
- Great Britain (7%) and Canada (6%) are the other countries in which Byte has found most success, albeit detached from the USA
- App Store is the online store where multiple downloads have been recorded: 950,000, against 350,000 in the Play Store
- Vine had been downloaded 775,000 times in the first week of availability (iOS only, however lower figure if you only look at the downloads on the Byte App Store)