The Samsung GalaxyS6 EdgePlus the latest product produced by Samsung and released together with the Galaxy Note 5. Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgePlus similar to the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in most functions, and from the name it could guess that the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is an enhanced device compared to its younger brother as indicated by the “Plus” notation and the size of the device itself, but the Galaxy S6 EdgePlus powered by an Exynos 7420 processor, the same processor present on the Galaxy S6 Edge and S6, to which 4 GB of RAM are combined.
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Root Permissions can now be successfully obtained thanks to Arter, an Xda member, who developed the modified Philz recovery that can be flashed on the device using Odin. He also developed a custom kernel, which must be flashed using this recovery to support the system with the root.
ATTENTION: If you follow this guide to obtain root permissions you do so at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for damage caused to your device, also you will lose the warranty and discontinue the Samsung Knox security services, and all the services related to this apps will no longer work.
Only the models listed below are supported for this gift guide:
Guide to get the Root Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Permissions
To get the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Root Permissions you need to flash a modified recovery on your device using ODIN3.10.7, install an alternative kernel (download model G928C / I | download model G928S / K / L) and then flash the zip file SuperSU using the modified recovery installed. Follow the steps below to get the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Root Permissions.
- Download the necessary files. Make sure to download the kernel and recovery files for your device model.
- Connect the smartphone to the PC via the USB cable and transfer the file to itarter97-kerneland the file SuperSUpreviously downloaded and having both extensions.zip.
- Skills SbloccaOem in Developer optionsby entering the appSettingsdevice. To do it go Settings> About phone and click on it build number for 7 times, until he says "You are a developer". Now goin Developer options and enable the option Unlock OEM.
- Boot your device into Download mode, here's how: – Turn off the device. – Press simultaneously Volume Gi + Home + Power keyand keep them pressed. – With the keys pressed, wait a few seconds for the warning on the screen (yellow triangle with exclamation mark inside). – Read the warning on the screen. – Press Volume Upto accept the start inDownload mode.– Download mode started and visible a red text in the upper left corner.
- Now open "Odin3 v18.104.22.168.exe "on the PC and connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Odin should detect the device and change the color of the first box. If Odin doesn't detect your device, try installing the USB drivers on your PC.
- Now check the boxAP and look for the file "arter97-recovery-g928skl-3.6-philz_touch_6.59.0.tar.md5”That you downloaded (select the file for your model).
- In the tab Options of Odinselect the box “F. Reset Time".
- Once you've added the file, click Start (check the screen before clicking Start, your language should look similar to the next one).
- Once the process is complete, the word Pass will appear in Odin with the box going green. You can also view the log to check which process is running.
- Once the process is complete, immediately restart the device in recovery mode by holding down the keys Power + Volume key + Homefor a couple of seconds. If you do not start the smartphone in Recovery mode at the first start after installing the recovery, you will have to perform the procedure described above again.
- Now, in RecoveryPhilz select install zip and look for the zip file arter97-kernelthat you previously transferred. Select it to start the installation.
- At the end of the installation, search for the fileSuperSU.zipto install it.
- Once the installation of the two files is complete, restart the device.
After performing this guide to obtain the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Root Permissions, if you have encountered problems, please let us know through the comments at the end of the article.