Huawei is one of the largest mobile phone providers that produce quality smartphones worldwide. The company has released several units that support excellent quality displays and resolution. For this reason, Huawei mobile phones are perfect for watching movies, movies. and games, however, we still can't deny the pleasure of watching digital content on a bigger screen.
In fact, there are many ways to do thisconnect Huawei P9 or P8 to the TV, but most require complex and repetitive steps. This post will help youconnect Huawei P9 or P8 to the TVas it introduces the best methods for screen mirroring on Huawei. What are you waiting for? Take a look at the applications recommended in the article.
Official method to connect connect Huawei P9 or P8 to the TV
Here's how to connect a Huawei phone to a TV via the multi-screen / MirrorShare function:
- Turn on the TV and go to the network settings, connect the TV to the hotspot network.
- Turn on the TV and go to the settings, select the option Screen mirroring / Multi-screen. Connect the TV to the hotspot network.
- Now connect your Huawei device to the same hotspot network.
- Scroll down the notification bar.
- Swipe your finger in the left direction.
- Click on the Multi-screen / MirrorShare link.
- You can also open the Multi-screen / MirrorShare option from Settings-> Advanced settings-> Multi-screen / MirrorShare.
- I will start searching for the TV name.
- Click on the name of the TV.
- After clicking on the TV Name option, a message will appear on the TV that this device wants to connect to. Click allow option.
- When you successfully connect to the TV, the notification will come.
- Open any image, now, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
- If you open the image and not yet displayed on the TV, click on the image, it will show the multi-screen icon. Click on it.
- Select the name of the TV.
How to connect connect Huawei P9 or P8 to TV via Chromecast
Then there is the Google Chromecastallows you to stream content from your Android smartphone or tablet directly to your TV.All you need to do is install the appGoogle Home, which you will find for free in the Play Store and connect the Chromecast to the portHDMIthe TV.
In the Google Home app menu, selectCast Screen / Audio, thereforetap the blue button, then select the device you want to connect to.
Alternatively, some devices have a Cast button in the quick settings panel, found by scrolling down from the top of the device screen.If the Cast option is unavailable, you may be able to add it to the quick settings in your phone's options.
The 3 best solutions to connect Huawei P9 or P8 to TV
ApowerMirror App for screen mirroring for Huawei
ApowerMirror a mature application that allows Android and iOS users to mirror the screen on their Windows and Mac PC. It supports different types of devices, including the most popular ones such as Samsung, Huawei, LG and HTC. With this tool, you can stream music, videos, images, games and applications stored on your phone.
Not only can it mirror Huawei phones on the computer, but it can also mirror Android phones on PC, and by enabling PC control mode, you can manage the device using the mouse and keyboard.
Furthermore, in the side menu there are acquisition buttons that can take screenshots, record activities on the screen and highlight or draw symbols and figures. Here is the guide on how to use this screen mirroring app on Huawei.
- Download and open ApowerMirror on your computer
- Install and launch the app on your Android device.
- Make sure your phone and computer are connected to the same WiFi network to establish a correct connection.
- Just open the app on your mobile and then press the blue M button located at the bottom of the Android screen. When the computer is detected, touch it to establish the connection.
- When a window appears on your phone, click Start now to start mirroring the Huawei screen on your computer.You will see that the Huawei screen is streamed on your PC in real time.
- Disable the connection on your Android by clicking on the yellow icon next to your computer name.
MirrorShare The default application for Huawei's screen mirroring
Another way toconnect Huawei P9 or P8 to the TV through the default function present on Huawei devices that MirrorShare. While ApowerMirror helps you connect your phone to your PC, this app can stream Huawei's screen to your Smart TV.
It allows you to project movies, videos, images and gameplay on your smartphone. So, you can share your favorite movies with your colleagues or make a tutorial. To mirror Huawei through this feature, read the following procedure.
- To get started, press the Menu button on the TV remote control.
- From the options, select Network> AllShare Settings> Screen Mirroring.
- Next, open your Android and go to Settings> Advanced settings> MirrorShare.
- Once your source is found, tap on it and wait for the connection to be established.
HiSuite Screen Mirroring for Huawei P9 or P8
If you believe that the two previous applications are still not enough, you can try HiSuite. a phone carrier designed specifically for phones manufactured by Huawei.This tool is essentially designed for managing and organizing files on mobile devices, including transferring files.
In addition, it has other useful functions and you can turn it into a Huawei screen mirroring app.To use this program to transmit your device to your PC, see the instructions here.
- Download and install HiSuite on your computer.
- Once installed, launch the program and enable USB debugging mode on your Android.
- Take the USB cable and connect one end to the computer and the other to your Huawei.
- Once the connection with the device is established, you will see the mirrored screen on the left side of the application.
We have just finished seeing all the methods forconnect Huawei P9 or P8 to the TV. Have fun!
Read on below.