A large number of apps are released every day on the Play Store but only a few of them manage to catch the eyes. However, quite annoying when a new trending app and you find that not available in your country. While you can always install an app via the APK file, there is also a way to install apps not available from the Play Store and requires changing your GPS location. Changing or simulating your GPS position requires some steps and what we are here to tell you.
Before you get started, it's important to know that you can do much more than install unavailable apps by pretending your location.
Uses of Faking GPS Location
- To use apps that require you to be in a different country.
- Access content, such as videos or articles not available in your country.
- Make people think you're in a different position on social media.
- Avoid ads targeted to your region.
Now that you know the various uses to simulate your GPS position on an Android device, let's start. You will need an app that simulates the GPS position and here are some apps you can use to do it:
App to fake GPS position on Android
There are various "Fake GPS" apps available on the Play Store but here are the two apps that we believe are the best in the lot:
1. Spoofer false GPS position
The Fake GPS Location Spoofer a very simple app that allows you to change position easily. The home page of the app shows a map, with your current location in view. You can choose to view the position in Map or Satellite mode. The app allows you to search for a particular one location by name or GPS coordinates . You can double-tap on the map to select a location, and once you have selected the location, you can simply press the play button to start simulating your location.
2. Fake GPS
Unlike the Fake GPS Location Spoofer app, which has a rather dated interface, the Fake GPS app offers an interface modern . The app offers different types of maps such as Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid, OpenStreet Map and the usual map. You can search for a location by address or zip code. In addition to this, the app is very similar to other GPS simulation apps, with features such as location history, moving stimulation, favorite positions etc.
Change or fake GPS position on Android
Now that you have installed one of the apps above, here are the steps you need to follow to simulate the GPS position on your Android smartphone:
1. First, you will have to enable Developer Options . To do this, go up Settings-> About the phone and touch the "Build number" 7 times . Once done, you will see a message that says "Congratulations! You are now a developer."
2. So go up Settings-> Developer Options and scroll down and touch the " Select fictitious localization app ".
Note : If you are using an older version of Android, you will find the "Allow fictitious locations" option. Just enable it and run the fake localization app.
3. Here, select the fake location app that you have installed. So go up Settings-> Location-> Mode and select the option " Device only "to make sure that only the GPS in your device determines your location.
4. Then, head to the app, look for the false position that you want e press the play button to start simulating the position. so simple!
You can check whether the false location works or not through a map app like Google Maps.
Change GPS position on Android with these steps
Well, it was simple enough, don't you agree? So, install one of the Fake GPS apps on your Android smartphone or tablet, follow the steps and start downloading unavailable applications, make jokes to your friends and more. Let us know in the comments section below if you come across any roadblocks.