Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat full of surprises and many of these are still to be discovered. In Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat there is no default option to move data to the device's external SD card. I don't know about other devices, but about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with some applications the "Save to SD card" function cannot be used. However, there are some solutions but they can cause small qualification problems we are going to analyze below.
- extsdcardfix-flashable.zip (no longer available)
- Download the zip file.
- Copy it to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off the device
- Open Recovery Mode. Like? Press and hold Volume Up + Home + power button until text appears on the screen.
- Pass to Install zip from sd card, other windows will open.
- Select in the Options choose zip from sd card.
- Select the extsdcardfix-flashable.zip file and confirm the installation on the next screen.
- Once the installation is finished, select + + + + + Go Back + + + + +
- To select Restart now to reboot the system.
Computer Engineer graduated from the Polytechnic of Milan. Passionate about technology and programming. Expert and user of Apple products but also of Android and Linux.