TheMarch 10, 2019the new season ofMotomondiale2019, with the first race held at the Losail (Qatar) circuit at night. The MotoGP World Championship will have on the calendar19 Grand Prix, with the last race to be held, as usual in Spain, at the Valencia circuit on 17th November 2019.
InItalyMotogp make its first stop on02 June at Mugello (Italian Grand Prix) and subsequently onSeptember 15thon the Misano track (San Marino Grand Prix).
Calendar MotoGP 2019
In the table below, all of the 2019 MotoGP grand prizes are listed, with theMotoGP times, concerningfree tests (PL), Qualifications is race.
Furthermore, for each grand prix, the TV channels are specified where the MotoGP will be broadcast live or possibly deferred on the channel TV8 and its timetable.
Also don't miss our guide on how to see the Motogp live for free. Thanks to this guide you can follow all the Moto2, Moto3 and MotoGP grand prix live on TV, taking advantage of the streaming of Swiss channels with commentary in Italian, if these are broadcast by TV8 only in deferred mode.
The races are all broadcast live on SKY. On TV8 there are 6 live grand prizes and 13 deferred.
|31/03||Argentine||13:55||18:10||13:55||7:00 pm||20: 00Sky TV8|
|05/05||Spain Jerez||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14:00 Sky||4:00 pm|
|19/05||France||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14:00 Sky||4:00 pm|
|02/06||Italy||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14: 00Sky TV8|
|16/06||Catalonia||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14: 00Sky TV8|
|30/06||Holland||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14: 00Sky TV8|
|07/07||Germany||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14:00 Sky||4:00 pm|
|04/08||Czech republic||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14:00 Sky||4:00 pm|
|11/08||Austria||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14:00 Sky||4:00 pm|
|15/09||San Marino||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14: 00Sky TV8|
|22/09||Aragon||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14:00 Sky||4:00 pm|
|06/10||Thailand||04:55||09:10||04:55||9:00 am||09:00 Sky||9:00 am|
|20/10||Japan||02:55||07:05||02:55||7 o'clock||07:00 Sky||9:00 am|
|27/10||Australia||01:55||06:10||01:55||06:00||05:00 Sky||9:00 am|
|03/11||Malaysia||02:55||07:10||02:55||7 o'clock||08:00 Sky||9:00 am|
|17/11||Spain Valencia||09:55||14:05||09:55||14:00||14: 00Sky TV8|
Free practice takes place on Friday (PL1isPL2) is Saturday (PL3, PL4). Free practice 4 (PL4) takes place about 40 minutes before theQualifications, which always on Saturday, which is why we only put the qualifying time.
World championship circuits
Below some data of the circuits that make up the 2019 MotoGP.
- Qatar Losail(Length 5.4 km – 6 left and 10 right curves)
- Argentina Termas de Ro Hondo(Length 4.8 km – 5 left and 9 right curves)
- USA Austin(Length 5.5 km – 11 left and 9 right curves)
- Spain Jerez(Length 4.4 km – 5 left and 8 right curves)
- France Le Mans(Length 4.2 km – 5 left and 9 right curves)
- Italy Mugello(Length 5.2 km – 6 left and 9 right curves)
- Catalonia Montmel(Length 4.7 km – 5 left and 8 right curves)
- Holland Assen(Length 4.5 km – 6 left and 12 right curves)
- Germany Sachsenring(Length 3.7 km – 10 left and 3 right curves)
- Czech Republic Brno(Length 5.4 km – 6 left and 8 right curves)
- Austria Red Bull Ring(Length 4.3 km – curves 3 left and 7 right)
- Great Britain Silverstone(Length 5.9 km – curves 8 left and 10 right)
- San Marino Misano(Length 4.2 km – 6 left and 10 right curves)
- Aragon Motorland Aragon(Length 5.1 km – 10 left and 7 right curves)
- Thailand Chang International Circuit(Length 4.6 km – 5 left and 7 right curves)
- Japan Motegi(Length 4.8 km – 6 left and 8 right curves)
- Australia Phillip Island(Length 4.4 km – turns 7 left and 5 right)
- Malaysia Sepang(Length 5.5 km – 5 left and 10 right turns)
- Community Valencia Valencia(Length 4.0 km – curves 9 left and 5 right)