WhatsApp has become the most important communication application also used by iPhone users. The best thing about WhatsApp is that the cross-platform application, other than iMessage, because it allows us to chat and share things with our friends who are on other platforms such as Android. WhatsApp for iPhone allows, in addition to chat, the possibility of send PDF with WhatsApp iPhone friends and work colleagues. This function allows you to take the PDF file stored on the mobile device or stored on Drive and send it via chat. In addition to sharing PDF documents, with WhatsApp for iPhone you can send the same document on your groups. It allows us to send PDF with WhatsApp iPhone to a group of users in the fastest and most efficient way.
How to send PDF with iPhone WhatsApp
The function allows you to send PDF files from other applications installed on the device such as iCloudDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Microsoft OnDrive. So, you need to move the file first, if not already there, even through a computer, and then go and search for them via WhatsApp to send them to other users. With a previous update, you could share photos via WhatsApp on iPhone taking them from the camera roll e here you find the guide on how to do it.
Continue reading this guide and you will find instructions for send PDF with iPhone WhatsApp to your friends via chat or to a group of people.
Procedure for sending documents with WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and when on a conversation page of a single person or a group of chat, press the share button (located on the bottom left side of the typing space).
- In the menu that appears, click on the "Document".
- Now you will get a list of applications from which you can get the file PDF stored. If the application that contains the document you want to send is not displayed, click on the "Edit"And select the application in which you will download the file that you will have to send and click on"end".
- After selecting the right application by clicking on it, in my case Documents, locate and select the PDF document you want to send with WhatsApp to a friend or chat group.
- After selecting the file, you will see the PDF image appear full screen. Now press the "Submit”At the top right and the file will be sent. This is all!
With the same procedure you can send any other document, including images or Word files. This is a function recently inserted and I must say that the most immediate way to send documents to friends and colleagues is even easier than sending it with an email.
There are other ways to send PDF documents, but this, just for the diffusion of WhatsApp, the easiest way to share files. If you've changed your phone number, a guide that might interest you how to change the WhatsApp phone number on the iPhone.