Facebook the most popular social network in the world. This service allows you to easily get in touch with lost friends, share photos, watch shared videos and send messages. But Facebook has a huge limit, it allows you to view photos and videos on the Social Network platform, but it doesn't allow you to download videos. If you want to know a method on how to download videos from Facebook to iPhone roll to keep them and watch them later, keep reading this guide.
How to download videos from Facebook to iPhone and iPad
This is a problem very felt by users. For this reason, in the article I would like to show you how to download videos from Facebook and store them in the roll of your iPhone. On the App Store there are applications that allow you to download files from the web. These apps, coupled with an online service that allows you to download videos from Facebook, allow you to download videos from Facebook to iPhone. The proposed method is quite simple and takes only a few minutes and totally free. compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The first step is to get the link of the video that you see on Facebook and that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Start the application Facebook on your mobile device which can be iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the video you want to download and open it in the app.
- Click on the button Share placed in the bar at the bottom right.
- Then select Copy link by clicking on the icon at the top. Now the video link has been stored in the iPhone clipboard.
Step 2: Download and save the Facebook video on your iPhone
At this point you can proceed with the download of the video on your iOS device.
- An internet page will open. You will have to select the social from which you want to download the video. In our case, click on the logo of Facebook.
- On the new page that will open, paste the Facebook video link that you previously copied and then press the button to start the download.
- The page will reload. Now you have to scroll down to find the button MP4 download.
- Click it and then, in the new popup, select Download.
- Now open the tab Downloads by clicking on the relevant button located in the bottom bar.
- In this section you will find the video you just downloaded. Click on the three dots located to the right of the file.
- In the menu, select Open In.
- Click on Save Video and the video you just downloaded will be stored in your camera roll.
At this point, if you open the app Photo iOS, you will find the Facebook video you wanted to download.
As you have seen, the procedure is quite simple and takes only a few minutes. After you have stored the video, you can easily share it with your friends in other apps such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram and many others.
If you have encountered any problems, please let us know by leaving a comment at the end of this article.