We have put together a list of the best free games available for iPhone.
The article will also be updated frequently with your suggestions. The games that you can download by connecting from yours iPhone on this page, I am free (some require extras for a fee, not to be compulsorily purchased). Click on the name to go to the Download pages on App Store.
The best iPhone games divided by genre:
- Sports Games
- Multiplayer games
- Puzzle game
- Strategic games
- Arcade & Adventure
Sports Games for iPhone
- Asphalt 8: AirborneThe best racing game on the App Store. Graphically stunning, it allows you to drive a number of custom-made vehicles around tracks all over the world. Competition and speed make it unmissable.
- Crazy Taxi City RushA fast-paced racing game that sees us driving a taxi. Collect bonuses and reach your destination on time. This version of Crazy Taxi has tons of mini-games and side challenges. One of the best games ever on the App Store.
- Fifa Mobile Calcio Football game highly appreciated by the Italian public. In its incarnation for free-to-play mobile devices (free with paid extras). It's always nice to be able to play a game every now and then on the move.
- Flappy GolfTitle that recalls with its name the famous Flappy Bird. It is a golf game with minimalist graphics and that is addictive. Help the ball into the hole with a simple tap. Equipped with online and local multiplayer. Game for the whole family.
- Putt GolfOther simple golf game with clean graphics. Try to pocket the ball with a swipe or with the movement of the device. It has different game modes and can be really challenging.
- Score! HeroOf the series there is not only Fifa, this is a very special and fun football game. More than anything based on swipe-type gestures, it consists in continuing the career of our player, scoring goals and reaching glory.
- Tennis Champs Returns Great classic for Amiga that returns to the iPhone! You don't see many tennis games around but this is certainly one of the most fun and original. We can embark on a tennis career or challenge other players around the world.
- Tiny StrikerA football game whose main objective is to score goals. Use the classic swipe on the device to shoot on goal or to use the men on the barrier and deflect the ball to the opponents. Retro graphics and simplicity are the strengths of this game.
Multiplayer games (MMO) for iPhone
- Fortnite MobileGioco developed by Epic Games (quality guarantee), available for all existing platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac and now also iOS). More "cartoonish" than PUBG (see below), it belongs to the survival genre in which many players face each other with the aim of remaining the only one alive at the end of the game. To access the game you must be invited by another player or leave your email and receive an invitation from the developers using the page: Invitation event for Fortnite iOS. The game can be freely downloaded (previously it was only available by invitation). Millions of players are expected on the servers, given the huge popularity the game has on other platforms.
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile For Xbox One and PC users, this game needs no introduction; abbreviated as PUBG, this is a Battle Royale MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) game in which 100 players face off in an arena (an island) with the aim of surviving with supplies and weapons and remaining the last survivor. One of the most popular games of the moment.
Puzzle Game for iPhone
- 1010! Clearly inspired by Tetris, this new puzzle game has a simple and intuitive structure. It is a theoretically endless puzzle, very addictive and simple to play. Combine lines and figures to make them disappear. An old-school game that can give great satisfaction.
- Angry Birds RioCelebre game now proposed for a long time. This version brings the feathers to Rio and free with over 320 levels! One of the best pastimes in the App Store. Try it at least once in your life.
- Widespread Bejeweled BlitzPuzzle game based on the concept of aligning 3 equal types; manages to be an explosion of colors, sounds and images. The on-screen rewards, social integration and simple but refined gameplay make it an engaging and eternal game.
- Candy Crash Soda SagaFrom the creators of the famous Candy Crush Saga, a version enriched with soda. It is always a puzzle game of the style aligns 3 identical objects, always very colorful and fun. Modes and other additions are paid but the game can also be used without spending anything.
- DotsInnovative game with an essential design. Delete the points (dot precisely) in the best possible way and in a limited time. Excellent for making records, one of the most downloaded games on the iPhone.
- Draw Something FreeDraw what is suggested to you and make your opponent guess. Game available for some time but always supported and updated. Very recommended for having fun with friends and in multiplayer with other people.
- Drop 7Game that hypnotizes for its simplicity and graphic cleanliness. It is a puzzle game whose purpose is to align discs with numbers and see them pop when they reach the right number. The version that can currently be downloaded has unfortunately introduced advertising while remaining free.
- Flow FreeGame that in circulation from ap and always very fun to try. The puzzle game consists of joining lines of the same color to complete the levels (2000 free ones). Graphically colorful and with pleasant sound effects.
- Letterpress Another asynchronous word game very similar to Ruzzle but even better than the game from which it drew inspiration. Try to win by using words and blocking letters to your opponent, use strategies and improve with time. Clashes that until the last minute can see the score overturn.
- RuzzlePopular multiplayer word game. Challenge your friends or strangers, find as many words and in the shortest time possible. Basic addictive gameplay. Recommended for everyone.
- SparkwaveHexagon game in which you control a ray of light through paths. Very demanding for reflexes, it involves the use of power-ups that somehow change and facilitate gameplay.
- Trainyard Express One of the best puzzle games on the App Store. The mechanics of the game are very simple: draw a path to bring the trains of one color to a destination of the same color. Initially easy, with lavanzare it becomes full of intersections and complicated combinations.
- Warp ShiftMaze-based puzzle game. Graphically very nice to look at, it's about arranging elements of the environment to get the main character to exit. Currently free of charge but will return as soon as possible; hurry up!
Strategic games for iPhone
- Clash RoyaleMost popular multiplayer game ever. It is an arena-based game where you have to plan attacks and defenses and build fortifications. It involves the use of collectible cards with which you can challenge friends and strangers.
- Fallout Shelter Mobile adaptation of one of the most popular PC / Console games: Fallout. Genre completely different than the older brother, it is a management of Vault in which we will have to take care of inhabitants, expand our spaces with new rooms, gyms and laboratories. It will keep us busy for several hours.
- Hearthstone Card game developed by Blizzard (Diablo, Overwatch, World of Warcraft). It is a game that creates a high dependence thanks to the ability to play fast games and collect hundreds of different cards. To get to certain levels, it requires in-app purchase of other card packs.
- Heroes of Order & Chaos The best MOBA games: Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, will also be playable with mouse and touch on computer, but this game proves to be up to the big PC productions. Varied and addicting, you can play in teams of 3 to 5 players that have strategic collaborations necessary to succeed. Curiosity: the game can also be broadcast live on Twitch.
- Metal Slug Defense Another great classic returns to the iPhone. Metal Slug Defense for looks like a tower defense, where your troops must be organized to destroy the enemy. It also includes multiplayer online gaming.
- Pitfall! Clone of Temple Run but inspired by the famous game for Atari. Run as far as possible with 3D graphics and a unique style. Non-stop with a great variety of different situations. Excellent alternative to the classic Temple Run.
- Planet QuestA rhythm of music! This game is a rhythm game based on timing and listening skills. Simple to play but difficult to master, it will keep hardcore gamers busy with increasingly difficult challenges.
- Plants vs Zombie 2 Definitely one of the most famous of the many games on the App Store. It has won many Game of the Year awards and continues to be one of the most downloaded. Strategic that consists in using a certain number of plants to repel a zombie attack. Lots of bonuses and potentially make it one of the longest running games ever.
- Tiny TowerPixel art graphics for a management game where you have to control different activities and make money. Normally this type of titles involves the purchase of packages (with real money) to proceed faster in growth, this game also enjoyable in its completely free version.
- Vainglory Incredible and top graphics for a mobile device. This is the MOBA genre: Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. Fight against real opponents from all over the world in teams of 3 people. Free-to-play, you can play as much as you want for free, choosing from the proposed fighters; if you want to use a non-free character, obviously you have to pay in-app to unlock it but the game does not penalize players who don't want to spend money. Tremendously fun.
Platform for iPhone
- Froggy JumpClone of Doodle Jump with which it shares the game mechanics. It is a vertical scrolling platformer that features multiple bonuses, items and themes to use while we hopping a frog in the level. There is no lack of rankings and integration with the Game Center.
- iCopter ClassicBest incarnation of the popular iCopter game. Try to fly the helicopter for as long as possible. Simple gameplay that only requires one touch.
- Into the Dead Yet another endless runner but this time with a gloomy atmosphere and graphics, being a Zombie game. The idea is to make your way, dodging zombie attacks and trying to survive for as long as possible. The first-person view and fog effect that contract the title make it a must-try.
- Jetpack Joyraid Fly with a jetpack in this beautiful 2D endless runner. Collect items, new bonuses and records. It is also possible to use vehicles and character customizations. A combination of acceleration and responsiveness, making it a perfect game.
- RabbidsCrazy RushRunning, jumping and gliding are some of the features of the gameplay of this fun game. Records and rankings for Rabids Crazy Rush with the famous Ubisoft rabbits.
- Rogue RunnerAnother adrenaline and frantic endless runner. It offers the possibility of dodging and hitting enemies and a large variety of skins for the main medium.
- Run Sackboy! Run! Spin-off of the famous born on Playstation. Equipped with colorful and captivating graphics, you run with Sackboy stuffed toy trying to collect as many bonuses as possible and with a rather varied gameplay. Although not comparable to the Sony console version, it still makes its figure from the point of view of design and graphics.
- Super Dangerous DungeonsGeneral platformers in the past 16-bit style. With Super Dangerous Dungeons we will solve classic situations by guiding our hero through the 50 available levels. There will be bosses and secret levels.
- Temple Run 2This popular game is part of the endless runner genre. The character, reminiscent of Indiana Jones, runs relentlessly through a series of obstacles, ravines, walls, etc. It is possible to move it with a swipe in the right direction. I play from one last game and then enough to always try to improve your records.
Arcade and Adventure games for iPhone
- CircuroidOther title that is heavily inspired by a famous game as well as a milestone in video games: Asteroids. It is a question of making your way between the asteroids with a spacecraft, shooting to destroy them. This very pimodern version has different game modes, rankings and virtually infinite.
- Chief Puzzle OfficerA RPG disguised as a Puzzle game. Bring skills into battle and build your team with other players. It also contains manga-style collectibles and the matches are 3 vs 3.
- Crossy Road Whoever knows the historian Frogger among you will surely find little similarities between Crossy Road and the game of the frog. Cross the streets without being overwhelmed or blocked by obstacles. Graphically very nice, with an isometric view, it provides a random level generator and each game will be different from another.
- Cube Runner To be played only using the accelerometer. Drive through a path made of cubes with a spaceship. The game features graphics that are not too complex but can create levels and download them, which guarantees their longevity.
- Frisbee Forever Launch and control a Frisbee in different 3D locations. Lots of frisbees and levels to try. Recommended for attractive graphics.
- Gridrunner FreeStile beyond the retr, with VIC-20 graphics. Recommended for nostalgics, a vertical shooter in which a spaceship is used and also equipped with a mode with one and only life. Modern gameplay for an 80's game.
- Pokemon GoGioco that needs few introductions; become a worldwide phenomenon, the game of Pokemon on iPhone will physically take you around the city in search of rare, legendary Pokemon via GPS. Definitely a brilliant idea that takes advantage of the possibilities of Augmented Reality offered by modern smartphones.
- Pac-Man 256Famous labyrinthine game brought to iPhone. The isometric view but the style the same as the great classic. Virtually endless, it can give us several hours of fun.
- Puff.Play with the 8 bit style. It has a very simple type of gameplay and all focused on retrogaming and powerup. Dodging, shooting and moving until you get as far as possible are the characteristics of the gameplay of this game.
- Ruzzle Adventure Ruzzle Adventure! Travel through worlds and solve word-based puzzles. The gameplay is the same as Ruzzle but with the possibility to go ahead in the game and face various challenges and levels. Recommended!
- Sausage !! Sausage !! Sausage !! Game that requires only one tap on the screen. Extremely simple, it involves taking the sausages that come out of the screen randomly with a sandwich. It requires perfect timing and is addictive.
- Super Planet Defender On the false line of Asteroids, we save the planets that are going to be bombed by comets. Clean graphics and simple gameplay suitable for iPhone. Daily and always rankings.
- TimbermanGame with very simple mechanics and with a retro style. Use a woodcutter to make new records trying to avoid obstacles. Very easy to play and at the same time difficult to master.
- Zen PinballMany tables available in this 3D pinball machine. Realism and graphics make it a must for all pinball fans or for those who want to play a game once in a while. Equipped with rankings, achievements and many other unlockable pinball tables (also for a fee).
Do not miss our article on the Best Free iPhone Apps. We haven't forgotten even Android users: D Read Best Free Android Apps and of course also Best Free Android Games.
Happy Download 🙂