The procedure for obtaining root permissions allows you to unlock Android devices. By simply installing a custom recovery on your Android smartphone, you can subsequently obtain superuser permission to access the locked functions of the Android system. With root permissions you will have access as superuser, as well as when in Windows you have to accept "User Account Control" to run some programs. The procedure to unlock the mobile phone that is in great demand by Android users, but sometimes the procedure for carrying it out on your Android smartphone is not known. If you continue reading this guide, you will know the procedure for obtaining i root permissions on Samsung Galaxy A7 with the PC.
As we said, to obtain root permissions you need to install a custom recovery on the phone, that is, a recovery modified by third party programmers, which is installed on any Android phone in place of the official recovery provided by the device manufacturer. There are several customized recoveries that have been made for Android smartphones (for example, CWM, TWRP, CTR, PhilZ recovery). If you also want to unlock your Android phone and take advantage of its full potential, you need to prepare it by installing the USB drivers on the PC and a Custom Recovery on the device. To do this, I recommend reading a previous guide that we wrote about how to install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017).
Guide to get root permissions on Samsung Galaxy A7
- You must first download the file SuperSu.zip if you have not already done so, click here to download SuperSU to your PC.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root folder of your phone's internal memory (sdcard).
- Start the phone in recovery mode by holding down the "Volume Up + Home button + Power button". Hold them for 3/4 sec. until you see the image of restarting the phone in recovery mode.
- In CWM Recovery, click on the INSTALL menu. Now select install zip from sdcard and choose the SuperSU zip file from sdcard and install it.
- Now press "Back" and restart your device. At this point, root permissions should be installed correctly on the device.
- To check if the procedure has been successful, go to Google Play and download the Root Checker application to check the status of the root. If the Root checker app says that root access is available, enjoy diroot permissions on the Samsung Galaxy A7 2017.
Obtaining root permissions on Samsung Galaxy A7 will void the warranty on the phone. If you want to get the warranty again, you have to perform Unroot on the phone, simply flashing the official Android ROM of the Samsung Galaxy A7.