Restrictions on Apple's operating system could encourage users to change their mind and get their hands on an Android device that has a more open system, and although some constraints are activated by the various mobile phone brands, they can easily be overcome by obtaining permissions device root. If you are also thinking about moving from iOS to Android and you are concerned about data migration between the two devices, it would be useful to know a simple method totransfer photos and videos from iPhone to Android.
If this should happen, the only problem that can be encountered when changing from an iPhone to an Android device, the transfer of all the important data present on your iOS device. This could lead to some confusion in case you are not familiar with this type of migration. Below we will illustrate the easiest method to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Android without using applications or software.
How to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Android
- Connect your iPhone to the Windows PC, using the original data cable.
- Now open My Computer.
- Find your iPhone folder in My Computer and click the right mouse button.
- Click on "Open".
- The photos and videos should be in the folder called DCIM.
- Open the folder, copy or cut all the photos and videos from your iPhone folder and paste them somewhere on your computer.
- Or, Click on ?Import images and videos"And select the one you want to transfer to your computer and click on It matters.
- Disconnect the iOS device from the computer.
- Now connect your Android device to the Windows PC.
- Copy all the pictures and videos from your computer to your Android device.
If you need further guidance to view your iPhone on your Windows PC, I recommend reading the guide below:
LINK | How to view iPhone in My Computer
- Connect your iPhone to the MAC.
- Open the application called "Image acquisition?Located in the Applications folder of your MAC.
- Create a new folder on your Mac desktop as the destination folder.
- Click on ?It matters everything".
- We will transfer your photos and videos from iPhone to MAC.
- Now connect your Android device to the Mac.
- Copy all downloaded videos and photos to your Android device.
There are several other methods of transferring data between the two most important platforms in the mobile landscape. On this site we have talked about it several times, presenting some apps or software that perform this task very well. For example, if you have the reverse problem, that is, if you want transfer data from Android to iPhone, I recommend you read this guide, which uses a free official Apple app that helps you in this work:
LINK | How to copy apps and data from Android to iPhone
If you want to use one insteadapp to transfer photos from iphone to android, but also contacts, videos and more, I recommend you read the guide below, which through a simple app to download from the Play Store, you can easily transfer data between the two devices:
LINK | How to migrate and transfer all data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy