Now that the Samsung Galaxy S8 system has been released, you can install some of its applications including themes and icons on your Android phone. The developers have done a great job extracting applications and making them compatible with other Android phones without root permissions with a simple app, which allows you to install Galaxy S8 themes on Android phones.
We now have a Launcher app available to let you experience the Galaxy S8 on your phone. You can install the themes and icons of the Galaxy S8 which the developer adds and increases more and more.
How to install Galaxy S8 themes on Android phones
The developers managed to create a theme that includes all the functions of the Samsung Galaxy S8 TouchWiz, to let users of other Android devices enjoy the fascinating experience of the Galaxy S8, including:
- Wallpapers for lock screens and wallpapers
- App icons
- Power menu icons
- Charging phone animation
- Rounded corners
Installing this app will provide the closest experience to an original Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus. The method works on all devices with a Nougat based TouchWiz firmware. It should definitely work with the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Here's how to install it on your phone without root permissions.
Download | Samsung Galaxy S8 experience of Themes and Icon Pack
Download the file "TouchWiz home_com.sec.android.app.launcher.apk" from the download link indicated above and move it to your phone. Now follow the guide below to install and enable it.
How to install Galaxy S8 Themes and Icons
- After having the APK file on your phone, install the "TouchWiz home_com.sec.android.app.launcher.apk" file on your phone.
- In case you are installing an APK file for the first time, you must first authorize the installation of applications from unknown sources. If you don't know how, read this guide.
- Go back to the home screen. From the Home you can install the app present among the other apps.
- At this point you can set the Galaxy S8 Launcher (TouchWiz Home) as the default application and use it on thephone.
Done. Now your phone has the theme and icons of the Samsung Galaxy S8 enabled. Try if it works on your phone. The Galaxy S8 launcher has the new icon pack and new themes and a new way to open the application menu. Download the Galaxy S8 launcher and let us know if you like it.