More news for the scene Xbox 360, this time with the release of a firmware dedicated to DVD burners for computers.
This firmware (a set of firmware for various recorders), allows you to completely write the ISO in format XGD3 on a normal Dual Layer DVD.
Those who have already tried the guide to burn games in XGD3 format, already aware of the fact that the ISO it is written only until 97% with the normals DVD burners.
With iXtreme Burner MAX possible to get to 100% writing and retain all normal burner functionality.
Pass all the security checks, even those CIV (Content THEntegrity Verification) which cause the return to Dashboard with a reading error.
The firmware available only and exclusively for these DVD burners:
- Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
- Liteon iHAS224B = 124 + LightScribe
- Liteon iHAS324B = 124 + SmartErase
- Liteon iHAS424B = 124 + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 224 + SmartErase)
- Liteon iHAS524B = 124 + LabelTag + SmartErase
- Liteon iHAS624B = 124 + LabelTag + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 524 + LightScribe)
By downloading the firmware package, you will also find a guide in English to update the DVD burner and a guide to the use of ImgBurn (free burning program used for ISO formatXGD3).
Download iXtreme Burner MAX
As soon as possible, we will also integrate the guide in Italian.