contador Saltar al contenido

The e-commerce map in Italy

It is worth 19 billion euros in the commerce in Italy. This is the result of Casaleggio Associati's E-commerce research in Italy 2012, in partnership with Adobe Systems. The main sectors are leisure (mainly gambling) which represents almost half of the market (56.9%), Tourism (24.8%) and Insurance (5.9%). "The Network continues to perform (…)

It is worth 19 billion euros in the commerce in Italy. This is the result of Casaleggio Associati's E-commerce research in Italy 2012, in partnership with Adobe Systems.The main sectors are leisure (mainly gambling) which represents almost half of the market (56.9%), Tourism (24.8%) and Insurance companies (5.9%). "The Network continues to perform better than traditional distribution" said Davide Casaleggio, Partner of Casaleggio Associati, "the sales channel that today offers the largest growth potential, despite the unfavorable economic situation ". 33% of companies do not sell their products or services outside Italy, while the remaining 67% are present on the international market in different ways. The sales activity abroad managed directly by 54% of the companies only through their own site in Italian (24%), or through sites in multiple languages ??(25%). 5% own structures or offices abroad. 13% operate internationally as part of a multinational group. The map shows the Top 100 e-commerce companies in Italy. The various islands represent the sectors of activity, while the size of the boat symbolizes the number of monthly unique users; the color instead the year from which the company is present in Italy.

infographic-eng-120418050125-phpapp02