As we know, Apple presented the new mobile operating system for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch at theWDC of June 5, 2017. There are many excellent new features to try and many would like to know how to download iOS 11 Golden Master on iPhone preview. While the official release of iOS 11 is scheduled for September, anyone who wants to try it before that date can do it with a developer account or through Apple's public iOS beta program, which is open to anyone with a supported device.
If you don't want to wait, there is a way to try it right away. Read on to see how download iOS 11 Golden Master on iPhone. If you have chosen to try the new system but then decide to go back, I will tell you immediately that it is possible. Read the guide on how to downgrade from iOS 11 beta to iOS 10.
How to download iOS 11 Golden Master on iPhone and iPad
First of all make a backup of iOS 10
Before getting started, we recommend backing up the current version of iOS via iCloud or iTunes. We suggest the latter because it is possible to archive the backup easily so that the subsequent synchronization does not overwrite the backup just made.
After backing up with iTunes, go toiTunes -> Preferences in the menu bar, then click on the tab Devices. You will see your backup listed, then just right click on it and select ?Archive"To save it. Now, after backing up, iniOS 11 you will see it as a separate file.
If you want to Jailbreak in the future, save the SHSH2 certificates
If you are going to experiment with jailbreak for any version of iOS 10 that you currently have in use, but still want to try iOS 11, you must back up the SHSH2 blobs. This step is not necessary if you are not interested in Jailbreak. To save the SHSH2 files, do the following:
- Access the TSS Saver website.
- Where it is writtenType ECID here … you must enter the ECID number of your iOS device. If you don't know where to find it, connect the iPhone to iTunes and then, in the device summary, you will find an entry called ECID. Copy this string and paste it on the web page where indicated.
- Now select the model of your iPhone.
- After entering all your information, click onsubmit.
The request will be processed and then you will be given the opportunity to download the SHSH2 files of your iPhone. Keep these files if, in the future, you want to downgrade to a version no longer supported to perform the Jailbreak.
With which iDevice compatible iOS 11
Apple's new mobile operating system compatible with iPhone 5S and above. Here is the complete list:
- IPhone 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- IPad (9.7 inches), Pro (10.5 inches), Pro (9.7 inches), iPad (9.7 inches), Pro 2, Mini 2, Mini 3,
- IPod touch (6th gen)
It will also not be compatible with some apps built with the 32bit system. To find out which apps won't work with iOS 11, read this guide.
How to download iOS 11 public beta (available now)
To download iOS 11 Golden Master to iPhone, you will first need to sign up for the program Apple Beta Software Program. once registered, you will be guided to install the beta on your device. However, the public beta will not be available until the end of June, so be patient. If you don't want to wait, you can try to find someone with a developer account who can give you a profile to use. See the next section for downloading the iOS 11 dev beta. If you're reading this when Apple released the public beta for everyone, here's what you need to do to install it:
- On your iPhone visit the website beta.apple.com.
- Push the button "registration".
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Register your device subeta.apple.com/profile.
- Make a backup if you haven't already done so.
- Once ready, press the "Download profile".
- Go toSettings -> General -> Software Update to complete the download and installation of iOS 11 beta.
The installation of the iOS 11 beta will take place like any system update. Wait for the download and installation of the operating system and then start to use iOS 11 in preview.
How to download iOS 11 Golden Master for developers (available now)
If you have a paid developer account, you can get iOS 11 beta updates before public beta users. So you will be able to download iOS 11 Golden Master to iPhone from the announcement of Apple. But what to do if you don't have a developer account? I remember the cost of this account for 99 years and it could be a prohibitive expense if done only to try a new operating system.
Below I would like to offer you a solution to install iOS 11 Golden Master in preview without a developer account.
- Connect your iPhone to the electrical outlet and connect to Wi-Fi.
- From your iPhone, click on this link.
- Wait for the iOS settings page to open.
- Click on the buttonInstall located at the top right. A developer certificate will be installed on your device.
- Now go inSettings->General->Software update to preview the iOS 11 beta and install it on your iPhone.
wait iOS 11 downloadswhich may take a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection. The installation will take about 10 minutes to complete.
This all. In this guide I showed you all the ways on how to download iOS 11 Golden Masteron iPhone. My advice is to wait for the release of the public beta. The first version of the developer beta may still be unstable and cause problems. But if you are curious to try the new operating system or want to test it on a secondary device, with this guide you will know how to do it. if you have any problems, please let us know through the comments at the end of the article.