Many people would like to use WhatsApp for Android WiFi tablets but they don't know how. WhatsApp has certainly made life easier for many millions of users, simplifying the sending of messages without worrying too much about the limits imposed by individual telephone operators. Or it can help you share photos, videos, music with a few taps on your WiFi or 3G equipped device. The applicationWhatsApp for tablet available for free in the Google Play Store from where you can download it at no cost. After seeing how to download WhatsApp and having it installed quickly on your Android device, you can start chatting with friends and family without spending a euro.
But, in order to proceed with the verification of the phone number on WhatsApp, you will need a SIM card in the device, because WhatsApp uses your mobile number to activate the profile after verification. For this reason, it is not possible to install WhatsApp for Tablet without a SIM card.
There are several models of Android devices, also divided by types of connections: 3G, LTE and WiFi models. A Tablet with 3G support will allow you to use a SIM card, and therefore you will be able to make calls, send text messages, use Viber and other social chat applications, including also WhatsApp. But a WiFi only tablets will not allow you to use a SIM card, therefore, you will not be able to do any verification related to SIM activitiesand consequently you will not be able to use WhatsApp for WiFi tablets. Don't despair, because if you keep reading, you will find out how you can use WhatsApp on tablets even without a SIM.
WhatsApp for Android wi-fi tablet
If you have a Tablet without 3G support, but only WiFi and you want to use the wonderful WhatsApp service, as mentioned above, without a SIM card in the device, you will not be able to verify it in any way. But as we said, we have the solution to your problem. Below we will show you a method that will allow you to see how to download WhatsApp on the device and then proceed toinstall WhatsApp for Android tablet and to use it as if it were installed on a smartphone. Warning, this method only for Android tablets.
I recommend you also read this article:
Install WhatsApp on tablet
What do you need:
- A phone with a SIM card inserted. The model is not important, it just has to be able to receive SMS or calls.
- Install WhatsApp on Android tablets by downloading it from the link below.
How to proceed to install WhatsApp on tablet:
- If you don't know how to download WhatsApp for Android tablets, don't worry, because you can do it in the latest version in the APK formatfrom here.
- Insert the downloaded APK file on your tablet and install it.
- If the installation crashes, allow "unknown sources?, Select package installation if required.
- Once installed, open WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp will ask you to select the country, then enter your number and verify it.
- Fill in the requirements (use the number you have on the phone) and proceed with the verification.
- WhatsApp will start checking the number entered, you will receive a call on the number you have entered in WhatsApp.
- Answer the call, listen to the code and enter it in WhatsApp.
- In case the verification call fails, repeat the verification process again. This time you should receive a text message with the verification code.
- Enter the verification code.
- If you have passed the verification, set up your profile and start using WhatsApp.
This is all! In case you have questions on the procedure to install WhatsApp on an Android Wi-Fi tablet or any other difficulty, for example on how to download WhatsApp for tablets, do not hesitate to contact us.
You may also be interested in this article:
NOTE: You can also check this other method to install WhatsApp on Android Wi-Fi tablets without SIM by going to this link.