The popularity of the iPhone is known to everyone. But at the expense of its functions, a smartphone is considered excellent if it manages to simplify the actions we carry out daily. For example, listening to music on iPhone is a simple operation, but sometimes transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes it can become a nightmare. So, in this guide we want to see how to put music on iPhone by taking it from your PC.
As with all Apple products, music can be transferred using the iTunes application. It allows you to copy music and playlists to iPhone to play it on the device. While on the one hand iTunes allows excellent management of the iPhone, on the other it is unable to transfer songs that have not been imported into Apple's software. This limitation forces users to import the entire music library into iTunes with subsequent duplication of content and a great frustration for the user.
How to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
But there is a quick and simple solution on how to put music on iPhone from PC without iTunes using a convenient application. In this guide I would like to recommend the free application called CopyTrans. It allows you to easily transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes and also includes other functions. The transfer is very simple and can be done in a few steps that will list you below.
Put music on iPhone
- Download the free application CopyTrans on your PC from this link and install it. The application compatible only with Windows PC.
- Start the application CopyTrans and connect iPhone to PC via USB cable.
- Wait for the iPhone to be recognized by the application (the device name will appear in the left sidebar).
- Click on the button Add present at the top of the screen.
- A menu will open from which you need to select the music you want to transfer to the iPhone. After selecting the desired songs, click on Add.
- At this point, after selecting all the songs to be transferred, click on the button Update placed at the top left.
- The songs will instantly appear on the iPhone.
Add album covers
As I had anticipated at the beginning of the article, CopyTrans includes other additional features. In addition to transferring music from PC to iPhone without iTunes, it allows you to easily add album art to songs. Here's how to do it.
- Right click on the song you want to add the cover to and select Edit.
- A new window will open. Select Search artwork to allow CopyTrans to automatically search for the correct cover for the song. Alternatively, you can upload an image by clicking on Edit artwork.
- Once the modification is complete, click on Apply.
- To finish, select the button Update to synchronize changes with the iPhone.
As you have seen, transferring music from PC to iPhone without iTunes is a very simple operation. Also you don't need to buy any software as it CopyTrans completely free.