WhatsApp the most used instant messaging client in the world. All our smartphones are equipped with this app, both Android and iOS. Not only that, even on Android tablets it is possible to install WhatsApp with some procedures that we have explained in this guide, but unfortunately, the developers have not yet released an official version of WhatsApp for iPad. Fortunately, there is a definitive way to install it equally on the Apple tablet without resorting to Jailbreak. If you are curious about how to do it, read on, because in this guide we will explain how to install WhatsApp on iPad.
How to install WhatsApp on iPad without Jailbreak
If you are reading this guide it means that you are wondering if there is WhatsApp for iPad, or in any case you are looking for a method to install WhatsApp on iPad, perhaps without incurring complicated procedures or jailbreak on the device. Well, you will be glad to know that you have come to the right place. Following, in fact, I will explain in detail a method on how to install WhatsApp on iPad in a simple way and without resorting to procedures that could void the warranty of your Apple tablet, such as jailbreak.
Before you start to see the procedure, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- an iPad that supports the latest versions of iOS
- iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11
- a PC, Mac or Linux
- a USB cable
- Cydia Impactor(forWindows, Mac or Linux). It is a software born from the same creator of Cydia and that allows you to install the App in .ipa format on iOS devices.
Guide to install WhatsApp on iPad
Well, once you are sure you have all the requirements, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Download the WhatsPad ++ app and save the file on your computer's desktop / desktop.
- Connect your iPad via USB cable.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the icon of the .ipa file previously downloaded on the main screen of Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials to authorize installation on your iPad.
- Wait for the installation procedure to end up finding the WhatsApp icon on the Home screen of your iPad.
- Even before starting the application, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management, click on the email and then on the Verify item.
At this point you can safely use the WhatsApp app exactly as if you were using an iPhone!
N.B: the procedure described above, unfortunately, allows to have the application only for a week. After 7 days, in fact, the certificate will expire and it will no longer be possible to start the app. The only solution is to delete WhatsApp and repeat the same installation procedure. We therefore invite you to keep the WhatsPad ++ IPA file.
There are also other methods of using WhatsApp on iPad. In addition to the previous procedure, I also recommend reading the following guide to install WhatApp on iPad and Android tablets.